Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I wonder who might be willing to work in the US

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Everyone needs to calm down and face facts. Illegals as defined under current US immigration law are not and will not stop coming. It’s funny watching trumptard tantrums. The world is moving on without them. They are helpless and hopeless.

People will never completely stop committing crimes. I guess we should just get rid of the police. Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Everyone needs to calm down and face facts. Illegals as defined under current US immigration law are not and will not stop coming. It’s funny watching trumptard tantrums. The world is moving on without them. They are helpless and hopeless.

People will never completely stop committing crimes. I guess we should just get rid of the police. Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do?
    Knock yourself out GayBob. Your anger and frustration are amusing. You and I both know there’s no way you can enforce current US immigration law. Trumptard tantrums, delusions and wasted expenditures will not change that fact.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Knock yourself out GayBob. Your anger and frustration are amusing. You and I both know there’s no way you can enforce current US immigration law. Trumptard tantrums, delusions and wasted expenditures will not change that fact.
    Your Kunt logic is even more amusing. I really like it when you just know that you feel like you've laid down some real "wisdom."

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Your Kunt logic is even more amusing. I really like it when you just know that you feel like you've laid down some real "wisdom."

I know you do. Thanks.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Key word "current".

The left has no intention of even attempting to fix our immigartion laws.

You know, laws that actually represent the best interests of the U.S.

To the left these uneducated, low skilled immigrants that take and take and take represent votes.
    Yet, none of them have the balls to admit it. (Exception for CD and Hondo. I'm not sure what they may have.)

Way to go Dems! As always, rooting for the away team.

Nothing other than filty, un-American pieces of shit.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Obviously need more illegal brown skinned people to do these jobs, right O'Keefed?

How did people care for their elderly parents before the government started paying for it O'Keefed?

There aren't enough people to do the work regardless of who pays, blob. I represent a lot of non-skilled home care employers. It's not a mystery who's willing to take those jobs.
    Get rid of welfare and you'd have a pool of new people who would be "willing" to take those jobs.

Oh I know. You just know this despite the data.
    Despite what data?
    There aren't nearly as many able bodied welfare recipients as you'd like to believe, blob.

One of the unintended consequences of the Main Democrat Sacrement that promoted 60 million abortions

Deej lobbies for larger welfare rolls.
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

Key word "current".

The left has no intention of even attempting to fix our immigartion laws.

You know, laws that actually represent the best interests of the U.S.

To the left these uneducated, low skilled immigrants that take and take and take represent votes.
    Yet, none of them have the balls to admit it. (Exception for CD and Hondo. I'm not sure what they may have.)

Way to go Dems! As always, rooting for the away team.

Nothing other than filty, un-American pieces of shit.
    At least you got one thing right: the proposed trumptard immigration policies will never become law and current facts on the ground are here to stay.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Militarize the border

But wait til I get in first. I've been stuck in TJ for months
    Hitting the 6PM donkey show nightly in TJ isn't 'stuck'.

Take responsibility for your own choices.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    edited August 2019
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Obviously need more illegal brown skinned people to do these jobs, right O'Keefed?

How did people care for their elderly parents before the government started paying for it O'Keefed?

There aren't enough people to do the work regardless of who pays, blob. I represent a lot of non-skilled home care employers. It's not a mystery who's willing to take those jobs.
    Get rid of welfare and you'd have a pool of new people who would be "willing" to take those jobs.

Despite what data?
    There aren't nearly as many able bodied welfare recipients as you'd like to believe, blob.

One of the unintended consequences of the Main Democrat Sacrement that promoted 60 million abortions

You don't see illegals doing construction, gardening, fast food, car wash you name it in Idaho. I wonder who's filling all these jobs! Oh yeah Americans!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Despite what data?

You don't see illegals doing construction, gardening, fast food, car wash you name it in Idaho. I wonder who's filling all these jobs! Oh yeah Americans!
    Not talking about illegals, Mall Cop. Just saying that people in the home health care business routinely hire the foreign born. That’s who’s willing to do the work.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Despite what data?

Not talking about illegals, Mall Cop. Just saying that people in the home health care business routinely hire the foreign born. That’s who’s willing to do the work.
    Not in Idaho.
  • Options
    The retired mall cop who leeches off the tax payers for his pension likes living in Idaho. Imagine that? No stereotypes there.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

The retired mall cop who leeches off the tax payers for his pension likes living in Idaho. Imagine that? No stereotypes there.

Yeah....Idaho fucking sucks. You should probably just stay in El Monte.

• Options
    edited August 2019

Who said I live in Idaho Moma's boy?

I was pointing out a demographic example of the point of a thread. Of course your mom's basement doesn't have an illegal alien problem but certainly has an employment problem.

Idaho is awesome. And conservative and generally fiscally sound.

Imagine they aren't shooting each other in the streets and ghetto's? Oh yeah I've never seen a ghetto in Idaho. I wonder why?

I have seen some shack housing though.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Sure would have been nice to get that "data."
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Sledog said:

I was pointing out a demographic example of the point of a thread. Of course your mom's basement doesn't have an illegal alien problem but certainly has an employment problem.

Imagine they aren't shooting each other in the streets and ghetto's? Oh yeah I've never seen a ghetto in Idaho. I wonder why?

Idaho ain't what his stereotype might suggest. Coeur d'Alene is essentially now a playground for richies from Cali and elsewhere. Sandpoint, the same. Moscow is damned near communist. Boise proper is actually pretty liberal. The bulk of conservatism comes out of Southern/Southereastern Idaho with the LDS influence.

CD is a bigot believing what his progressive propoganda machine pumps out. The Aryan Nations was about a 40 acre complex thirty years ago. A few nutcases in the woods up by Bonners Ferry and down around Orofino. Nothing special.

Idahoans are pretty cool folk. Damned good drinkers, too. Legendary in fact.

• Options

Sledog said:

Idaho ain't what his stereotype might suggest. Coeur d'Alene is essentially now a playground for richies from Cali and elsewhere. Sandpoint, the same. Moscow is damned near communist. Boise proper is actually pretty liberal. The bulk of conservatism comes out of Southern/Southereastern Idaho with the LDS influence.

CD is a bigot believing what his progressive propoganda machine pumps out. The Aryan Nations was about a 40 acre complex thirty years ago. A few nutcases in the woods up by Bonners Ferry and down around Orofino. Nothing special.

I spent every summer starting from my earliest memories and many other holidays / special events (1970 through 1978 approximately) in post falls, cda, and Hayden visiting a shit ton of family there. Now, my wife’s family lives in CDA and Boise. We visit constantly and have done so for 20 years.

I say this with heartfelt sincerity: Idaho sucks.
  • Options

Sledog said:

I spent every summer starting from my earliest memories and many other holidays / special events (1970 through 1978 approximately) in post falls, cda, and Hayden visiting a shit ton of family there. Now, my wife’s family lives in CDA and Boise. We visit constantly and have done so for 20 years.

I say this with heartfelt sincerity: Idaho sucks.
    Meatloaf shortage?

Evidently the gay bars weren't numerous.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Gwad said:

Would be more cost effective and receive less scrutiny to go after the people employing illegals imo.

That wouldn't be effective. Illegals don't work and only come here to live off welfare section 8 housing and hang out in the emergency room on weekends(sometimes risk the life of luxury and possible prison to cast one vote).