Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My favorite band of all Tim

13»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

NEsnake12 said:

I went, kinda because I had to. First and probably only opportunity I’ll get to see them live.

It was still a fun show, even though they’re obviously not what they used to be

That's fair. I saw them once when I was in college to pay homage. It was at the Kingdome and it sucked.

I'm just bitter because I never got to see any of my favorite bands Stones, Beatles, and Who back when all you needed was an area rug on the stage and a TUFF PA system.

1981? I was there. A skinny 14 year old who got trampled when the crowd surged toward the stage. Fuck festival seating.

IIRC The J. Geils Band was the second opener.
    No. This pic is from Madison Square Garden in 1969. The Stones didn't really start playing mostly big outdoor stadiums until 1978 (they had a few in 1975).

This is what 1981 looked like. Shout out to @Pitchfork51

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I bolded your reference to the Kingdome concert. That’s the concert I went to.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

I bolded your reference to the Kingdome concert. That’s the concert I went to.

My eyes were playing tricks on me. I was live in 1981 but didn't know who the Rolling Stones were. Just Sesame Street.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

His best work was almost the 60s. And he was done by 76. Philadelphia Freedom. Fuck off

Guilty Pleasure. Don't care. Fuck you.