Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Okay libs, how would more gun laws have prevented the Philly shooting?

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Stop politicizing shootings.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019

You mean stop politicizing shootings that don't help the Rats. You had Rat party Presidential candidates politicizing this shooting while the shooting was still going on.

So, how would any of the gun laws being proposed have prevented this shooting? And is this shooting another example of the white supremacist scourge that's terrorizing the nation?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Just another example of white domestic terrorism. Seems like fauxcahontas picked a bad week to jump on the gentle giant bandwagon. Clearly Trump's fault. Neighbors were jeering the arresting cops and throwing stuff. Nice neighborhood. They should elect some politicians that care.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

You mean stop politicizing shootings that don't help the Rats. You had Rat party Presidential candidates politicizing this shooting while the shooting was still going on.

So, how would any of the gun laws being proposed have prevented this shooting? And is this shooting another example of the white supremacist scourge that's terrorizing the nation?
    You want to know how laws stop people from doing things? Is that seriously your question?

Someone that wasn’t a white supremacist shot some people, therefore, white supremacy isn’t a problem. Should have taken that logic class in college, bro.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You want to know how laws stop people from doing things? Is that seriously your question?

Someone that wasn’t a white supremacist shot some people, therefore, white supremacy isn’t a problem. Should have taken that logic class in college, bro.
    Clearly you've taken some kind of strawman ass fucking and kunt dodging the question that I asked class.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Just another example of white domestic terrorism. Seems like fauxcahontas picked a bad week to jump on the gentle giant bandwagon. Clearly Trump's fault. Neighbors were jeering the arresting cops and throwing stuff. Nice neighborhood. They should elect some politicians that care.

It's a mystery why some of these people have more contact with the police. Sure appeared to me that a significant number of these "racist" cops were same color as the rest of the neighborhood.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Odd no answers.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    What about the cuck parents whose daughter was raped and murdered by an illegal then they went around defending illegals and helped take care of his relative.

Sounds like something apag would do
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Clearly you've taken some kind of strawman ass fucking and kunt dodging the question that I asked class.

You wildly and inaccurately crying straw man is your white flag.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Odd no answers.

Ask Kamala.

Aren't you the gal who complains about butt fucking straw men?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019

SFGbob said:

White supremacy is a problem.

White supremacy isn't the ONLY problem. It 'might' make the top 20. Maybe. It's a shiny object to divert attention from serious shit that needs fixed and benefits the most people. Road, infrastructure, education, immigration.

It's also a shiny object for the Progressives because the Dems can't get their shit together and present an electable candidate. But but but Trump.

#livinginthefringes #ignoringthemasses

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

"Crying" strawman was 100% accurate. I asked specifically how more gun laws would have prevented the Philly shooting. You responded:

That's a strawman ass fuck with a double twist.

I asked:

And is this shooting another example of the white supremacist scourge that's terrorizing the nation?

and you responded with this strawman ass rape.

Someone that wasn’t a white supremacist shot some people, therefore, white supremacy isn’t a problem.

I didn't say white supremacy isn't a problem I just asked if this shooting was an example of white supremacy.

You don't want to be called a strawman ass fucker keep your dick out of the strawman's ass.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,631
    I think we already have laws against convicted felon drug dealers owning guns. But hell law will cure it. That's how we solved the drug problem.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

I think we already have laws against convicted felon drug dealers owning guns. But hell law will cure it. That's how we solved the drug problem.

blob yells "DEEPER!"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Odd no answers.

Ask Kamala.

Aren't you the gal who complains about butt fucking straw men?
    Yes, because only Kamala is calling for more gun laws.

Another example of it being too difficult for O'Keefed to be honest.

So you're not calling for any additional gun laws?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

blob yells "DEEPER!"
    I see you cut your penis off to prevent rape and sex crimes. Good work! Oh and were castrated to prevent unwanted pregnancies!

Excellent work comrade!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I just asked if this shooting was an example of white supremacy
    Exactly.
  • Options
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I just asked if this shooting was an example of white supremacy
    Exactly.
    Yes, and because you're either stupid or a liar or both you think asking that question means that I was saying white supremacy isn't a problem.

Like I said, straight up strawman ass fuck.
  • Options
    He was allowed to speak to his attorney who said:

“Mr. Hill and I talked about this. They don’t typically, in scenarios like this, take black defendants into custody. This is what he and I talked about on the phone,” Johnson told FOX29. “I said, ‘My man, this is looking pretty grave for you. The world is watching. That may be one of the things giving police some pause because the world is watching. Use this time wisely.’”

HH was this you? Hands up don't shoot!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-police-shooting-suspect-has-extensive-criminal-history