Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stalin made an executive decision

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I got to meet Steve Scheffler when I was a kid. We had a drawing to see which Sonics players would come and meet each team in our league, and we got lucky and won.

I went to a Sonics camp as a kid. The brochure promised Sonics players and coaches. Steve Scheffler was the only one who showed up.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I got to meet Steve Scheffler when I was a kid. We had a drawing to see which Sonics players would come and meet each team in our league, and we got lucky and won.

I went to a Sonics camp as a kid. The brochure promised Sonics players and coaches. Steve Scheffler was the only one who showed up.
    At Delridge we were promised Shawn Kemp and somebody else of note (Kendall Gill maybe?) at the Seafirst Jammin' Hoops Camp, we got Avery Johnson and some white stiff (not Scheff).
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Denver was 1994
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam

I went to the Al Bianchi camp and met Elgin Baylor

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I went on a small boat cruise that was supposed to be full of Sonics. Danny Schayes was the only one there and I didn’t know who the Fuck He was.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

I went on a small boat cruise that was supposed to be full of Sonics. Danny Schayes was the only one there and I didn’t know who the Fuck He was.

Would rather have Dolph there.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

At Delridge we were promised Shawn Kemp and somebody else of note (Kendall Gill maybe?) at the Seafirst Jammin' Hoops Camp, we got Avery Johnson and some white stiff (not Scheff).
    Brick?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Brick?

Nah way before that. Pretty sure it was the summer of 90, which means it was probably Scott Meents.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I went to school and partied with Gary Payton.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,002
    Founders Club

I went to school and partied with Gary Payton.

I remember when Gary refused to shake Eldridge Recasner's hand after a UW victory.