Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sure hope this isn't a red flag or anything

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-arrest-ohio-teen-online-threats-find-25-firearms-10-n1042036

That user wrote online that he supported the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 and the shootings of ATF agents at the siege of the Branch Davidians compound in Waco, Texas, in 1993.

"Hell even the Oklahoma City bombing shows that armed resistance is a viable method of political change. There is no legal solution," ArmyofChrist wrote on Aug. 6, according to the complaint. "In conclusion, shoot every federal agent on sight."

As an aside, Themistocles Tsarnas is a fucking awesome name!

Comments

• Options

Dims should probably STFU about red flags since they don't apply the same standards to themselves. The ICE office shootings were the result of more than a year of demonizing ICE agents as Nazis that run concentration camps. Every single cuckflake dim presidential candidate should be red flagged and have their guns seized.

Not really though. Unlike you dirtbags, I don't support the seizing of weapons in violation of the 2nd amendment, despite their rhetoric.

Make up your mind, lady.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    Givenn democrats massive racism, slavery, KKK membership etc. Should they be allowed to own firearms?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,553
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    What a world. I don't know about you guys but I'm about to enjoy some hoosky football in a few short weeks.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    HHusky said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-arrest-ohio-teen-online-threats-find-25-firearms-10-n1042036

That user wrote online that he supported the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 and the shootings of ATF agents at the siege of the Branch Davidians compound in Waco, Texas, in 1993.

"Hell even the Oklahoma City bombing shows that armed resistance is a viable method of political change. There is no legal solution," ArmyofChrist wrote on Aug. 6, according to the complaint. "In conclusion, shoot every federal agent on sight."

Putting OKC and the Branch Davidians in the same lump is fucking stupid.

McVeigh was a terrorist. Period. In the extreme fringe of the right just like The Weather Underground setting bombs was the extreme left - both fucked up. Innocents died for a political statement

The FBI fubar'ed up the Waco deal. Koresh may have off'd his cult eventually but the FBI poured gas on it and light the fuse. And, yes, his values didn't match mine - but he wasn't hurting anybody else than those who were involved. The blood was on the FBI's hands. Innocents died so they government could show off how big their dick was. Big difference.

Linking Waco and McVeigh in some kind of relativism of those right of center is typical HH nonsense.

• Options

HHusky said:

We need a better class of mass shooters.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Classic example of horrible parenting. The parents clearly have no interest in the kid. That is the over riding problem.

The bigger problem was in Philly last night. Cops were being shot and the locals were standing on the street mocking them. All dem voters I might add. This is a big problem.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    edited August 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

https://www.amazon.com/Ruby-Ridge-Tragedy-Weaver-Family/dp/006000794X/ref=sr_1_1?hvadid=7043854551&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=jess+walters+books&qid=1565870507&s=books&sr=1-1

The FBI and ATF are considered world class marksmen

• Options

Classic example of horrible parenting. The parents clearly have no interest in the kid. That is the over riding problem.

The bigger problem was in Philly last night. Cops were being shot and the locals were standing on the street mocking them. All dem voters I might add. This is a big problem.

Imagine the love that community must feel for Philly's historically corrupt PD.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

https://www.amazon.com/Ruby-Ridge-Tragedy-Weaver-Family/dp/006000794X/ref=sr_1_1?hvadid=7043854551&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=jess+walters+books&qid=1565870507&s=books&sr=1-1

The FBI and ATF are considered world class marksmen

Absolute travesty of justice. This and Waco were avoidable and unwarranted.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sounds like they were begging for it

Imagine supporting violence against the police

Nice tone
  • Options

HHusky said:

Nice tone
    It's hard to undo resentments. Philly's PD has been a corrupt cesspool for decades.
  • Options

Nice tone

Thought you girls wanted to be armed against the government.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Nice tone

Thought you were against it
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Nice tone

Absolutely. But I'm not a convicted felon dealing drugs. HTH
  • Options

HHusky said:

Nice tone

I'm not armed. I don't see any contradiction.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Nice tone

You never do
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Nice tone

Background check problems?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Nice tone

Background check problems?
    Guns are too impersonal.

I like to kill with my hands.