Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hugh Millen and Doogman Trigger Warning

huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
Actually not a bad break down of the offense in the first half of the Rose Bowl. Really breaks down a lot of the issues that plagued the game, and also the season for the offense.

TL; DW - Some scheme issues, receivers aren't doing their jobs, Browning made bad reads and has a noodle arm.

He thanks doogman at the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzasGiSQhTw&t=1841s

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    GOAT said:

I seriously don’t get the Millen hate. Yeah he’s kind of a fuck but I enjoy hearing him talk about football. Just don’t take what he says seriously all the time.

Because he's a stutterin mutterin prick who can't string a sentence together.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019
    The first couple minutes of the video shows exactly why Fuller isn’t good
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    Swaye's Wigwam

The first couple minutes of the video shows exactly why Fuller isn’t good

I also want to look at the coach who clearly wasn't coaching up the receivers. Fuck Lubick.
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    edited August 2019
    This is the most infuriating play of the bunch. Somehow managed to turn this into a 3 yard gain instead of a TD.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GOAT said:

I seriously don’t get the Millen hate. Yeah he’s kind of a fuck but I enjoy hearing him talk about football. Just don’t take what he says seriously all the time.

It's the useless and often misplaced five syllable words wrapped around the football knowledge that drives listeners away.
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

GOAT said:

It's the useless and often misplaced five syllable words wrapped around the football knowledge that drives listeners away.
    You’re both wrong. The problem is the medium, not the messenger or the message. The lawyer in me enjoys his attempt at precision in his structure and word choices. It just doesn’t work well with radio because most people are sloppy and imprecise so it sounds stilted and formal.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'm having an epileptic fucking seizure because Hugh keeps starting, stopping, starting, stopping the fucking tape. Start it, stop and make a point and play again. That shit hurts.

That's how a lot of corches do it, like it or not. I've been in meetings where you get 15 minutes of that on a single play. Ponderous, man, fucking ponderous.
    It's hard.
    It's a process
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

This is the most infuriating play of the bunch. Somehow managed to turn this into a 3 yard gain instead of a TD.

I looked at this image for 10 minutes trying to figure out how we? didn’t score a TD on this play.
    Aaron Fuller got destroyed.

Bacellia always goes down on first contact