Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who is this year's senior breakthrough?

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Conor Weddington
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I’ll say it again, if you like Ty Jones better than Fuller, you’re a delusional TBS addict.

I’m team Fuller but not completely sold on this. Soph Ty was definitely better than Soph Fuller.

Ty definitely has more upside. Fuller is definitely the better player right now. I can understand preferring the upside.

The problem with the Fuller haters is they think his floor is much lower than it is.

He’s good.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,706
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I’ll say it again, if you like Ty Jones better than Fuller, you’re a delusional TBS addict.

How about if you want to see Osborne, Puka, and Lowe and more Chico and Hunter?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Problem with Chico is since he broke his ankle he fumbles every time he is hit.
    Hope he figures out the mental part and balls out
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Peterman said:

People love to draw iron clad conclusions from limited data.

He touched the ball 13 times last year. He fumbled 3 times.

Is that enough of a pattern to conclude he had a mental problem? Or was it an unlucky fluke? Who the eff knows.

What we do know is 2016 Chico was 27th in the nation with 18.5 yards per reception and scored 6 TDs. He was dynamic and he changed the way defenses had to play against Browning's noodle arm because of his explosive abilities.

Reports are from training camp that Chico is back to his old form. Is that true or just standard camp talk about guys working harder than ever? Who knows but there is no physical reason he can't come back from that type of injury. And I don't buy the mental crap.
    This is the home of the well documented fumbling problem
    Which itself is well documented.
    It's well documented this is the home of the well documented fumbling problem.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Peterman said:

People love to draw iron clad conclusions from limited data.

He touched the ball 13 times last year. He fumbled 3 times.

Is that enough of a pattern to conclude he had a mental problem? Or was it an unlucky fluke? Who the eff knows.

What we do know is 2016 Chico was 27th in the nation with 18.5 yards per reception and scored 6 TDs. He was dynamic and he changed the way defenses had to play against Browning's noodle arm because of his explosive abilities.

Reports are from training camp that Chico is back to his old form. Is that true or just standard camp talk about guys working harder than ever? Who knows but there is no physical reason he can't come back from that type of injury. And I don't buy the mental crap.
    This is the home of the well documented fumbling problem
    Which itself is well documented.
    It's well documented this is the home of the well documented fumbling problem.
    It's well documented, all the way down.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll go with Chico. I've never been a big fan but I know he's super quick and a nightmare for any linebacker who gets stuck with him. He could come through with some big plays.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I gotta go with Chico. Heard his name called out a ton during fall camp. Sounds like he's got his fire for the game back too.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Fuller is getting drafted this season. He’s got talent. NFL scouts have already taken notice. He’s been productive with Browning; if he can tier up w/ Eason his stock will continue to rise. He’s one of our only returning consistent producers on offense..it’s not his fault he had Browning throwing to him. I love him this year.