Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Handmaid’s Tale

Pretty good show if you are into fucked up shit.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    My wwiifee loves that show. I watch with her. I find it heavy handed at tims, but I liked how the last season ended.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My wwiifee loves that show. I watch with her. I find it heavy handed at tims, but I liked how the last season ended.

Mrs. Throbber does too.

The upside is subliminally, Handmaid's Tale is just a step away from Handys......which are nice.

And by appearing somewhat interested in the show, that's paid off a few times. Once even from her.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Mrs. Throbber does too.

The upside is subliminally, Handmaid's Tale is just a step away from Handys......which are nice.

And by appearing somewhat interested in the show, that's paid off a few times. Once even from her.

Omg I fucking lost it at Mrs. Throbber
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    FirePete said:

Mrs. Throbber does too.

If there's a miss piss

There's a Mrs throbber
  • Options

FirePete said:

Mrs. Throbber does too.

If there's a miss piss

There's a Mrs throbber
    Last time I checked it was mrs. piss
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,887
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Mrs. Throbber does too.

If there's a miss piss

There's a Mrs throbber
    Indeed. Coming up on 8 years of holy matri-piss-mony.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Gretchen, my SJW daughter, is certain this is the future of Trumps Amerikkka.

Anyone who applies this show to modern day times is someone I can’t take seriously.
    In Retribution, the book I read at @YellowSnow & @Doog_de_Jour suggestion, there’s a passing resemblance to Mao’s army during WW2.
  • Options
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Mrs. Throbber does too.

If there's a miss piss

There's a Mrs throbber
    But miss piss rhymes
  • Options
    FirePete said:

Mrs. Throbber does too.

Technically, Mrs. Throbber v2.0 but The Throbber tries not to bring that up around her much.

• Options

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Mrs. Throbber does too.

If there's a miss piss

There's a Mrs throbber
    But miss piss rhymes
    Indeed
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,887
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gretchen, my SJW daughter, is certain this is the future of Trumps Amerikkka.

Really? Jeezus.

We already had a Civil War way worse than anything today could ever be. And life went on and the economy boomed.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,864
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Watching money heist on Netflix. Go in with low expectations. Chicks are super bangable so that helps.
  • Options

Watching money heist on Netflix. Go in with low expectations. Chicks are super bangable so that helps.

That's a pretty decent show. Dubbing in the English soundtrack is annoying for a while but the story line is solid.

The Throbber agrees on the chicks being super bangable. Toki is brb, yo material.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,864
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Watch Dark as well.
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,090
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I saw the movie in the theater. The thing I remember the most was when Robert Duvall started boning the hand maid and she started yelling as if she had never had a sick that big before. Funny stuff.
  • Options

That's a pretty decent show. Dubbing in the English soundtrack is annoying for a while but the story line is solid.

The Throbber agrees on the chicks being super bangable. Toki is brb, yo material.

She good looking but she sucks at acting
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You know those Spanish girls put out!
  • Options
    H_D said:

You know those Spanish girls put out!
    @dirtylittlespaniarddawg