Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Q for the staff

why is the most recent content on the homepage from like three weeks ago

where is my subscription $ going?????

Comments

• Options
    BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1 First Comment
    Hookers n blow
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Because CollegeDoog Pool Boyed the Friday Forecast last week and never sent it in.

How can they ever write my Victory and Ruins article in 2019 when I was denied the chance to go 11-1?
  • Options
    Mad_Son (8-3)
    The coogs have a real chance to pull this one out but the Huskies have to be favored. I let my optimism get the best of me last week but I have to be realistic this week. We are drastically more talented than WSU and I don't think crushing OSU makes this a trap game. Former WSU commit Bishop Sankey will be our only one hundred yard back this week but it should be enough. to go along with our talented QB to be named at a future date.

UW - 42
    WSU - 24

Road Dawg (8-3)
    What a matchup! Kim was right. Playing for third place in the North is special. A chance to get the eighth win, what more could a Husky fan ask for? I see Doog Nation being very happy after the game on Saturday. The Coug (a bar in Pullman) will be full of Purple and Gold and Black and Pink. Sark does not lose to lesser talented teams at home. Despite being 6-5, the Cougs still suck. The Dawgs suck a little less.

Bishop Sankey tears the Cougs up, and the defense forces a couple turnovers. Connor Halliday is not mobile, which means the UW defense will play well. Earlier this week, I was thinking the game would be close, but now, I think UW wins rather easily.

Doogs 38
    Coogs 20

dnc (10-1)
    Washington is a good team at home. They are awful against great teams, but WSU is far from great. We all know Sark will want to overcompensate for running so much against the Sexual Harassment Beavers, and his desire to throw will keep this from being the blowout that it could be, but in the end UW's talent will prove too much for Fighting Pirates and their fat little girlfriends.

Sankey breaks off a couple long ones and goes for a buck fitty, ASJ scores twice before getting punched out by a Coog cheerleader after the game, and Kikakakakakaka racks up three more sacks and a forced fumble. WSU will move the ball in spots, but it won't be enough to overcome the men in black on Black Friday.

Doogs 42
    Coogs 27
    CollegeDoog (8-3)
    This game is still irrelevant. The Apple Cup is about the underdog taking down a great team, not to above average teams playing for a crap bowl.

UW 41
    WSU 30

AZ Duck is still licking his wounds and wasn’t available for a prediction.

HAPPY!?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2013
    There's a homepage?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mad_Son (8-3)
    The coogs have a real chance to pull this one out but the Huskies have to be favored. I let my optimism get the best of me last week but I have to be realistic this week. We are drastically more talented than WSU and I don't think crushing OSU makes this a trap game. Former WSU commit Bishop Sankey will be our only one hundred yard back this week but it should be enough. to go along with our talented QB to be named at a future date.

UW - 42
    WSU - 24

Road Dawg (8-3)
    What a matchup! Kim was right. Playing for third place in the North is special. A chance to get the eighth win, what more could a Husky fan ask for? I see Doog Nation being very happy after the game on Saturday. The Coug (a bar in Pullman) will be full of Purple and Gold and Black and Pink. Sark does not lose to lesser talented teams at home. Despite being 6-5, the Cougs still suck. The Dawgs suck a little less.

Bishop Sankey tears the Cougs up, and the defense forces a couple turnovers. Connor Halliday is not mobile, which means the UW defense will play well. Earlier this week, I was thinking the game would be close, but now, I think UW wins rather easily.

Doogs 38
    Coogs 20

dnc (10-1)
    Washington is a good team at home. They are awful against great teams, but WSU is far from great. We all know Sark will want to overcompensate for running so much against the Sexual Harassment Beavers, and his desire to throw will keep this from being the blowout that it could be, but in the end UW's talent will prove too much for Fighting Pirates and their fat little girlfriends.

Sankey breaks off a couple long ones and goes for a buck fitty, ASJ scores twice before getting punched out by a Coog cheerleader after the game, and Kikakakakakaka racks up three more sacks and a forced fumble. WSU will move the ball in spots, but it won't be enough to overcome the men in black on Black Friday.

Doogs 42
    Coogs 27
    CollegeDoog (8-3)
    This game is still irrelevant. The Apple Cup is about the underdog taking down a great team, not to above average teams playing for a crap bowl.

UW 41
    WSU 30

AZ Duck is still licking his wounds and wasn’t available for a prediction.

HAPPY!?

Not bad for an abuser