Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Regardless of who it is

section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
Swaye's Wigwam
What's the timeline? I've got to think they want to announce this by Friday or early next week at latest? Would be nice if this class wasn't a complete disaster.

Comments

• Options
    Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    I read on twatter where pool boy said he was "taking his time to do a thorough search and find the best possible candidate"...

Look for Frosty Westering to be wheeled out of the nursing home and introduced in the next week or so....
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think they may have someone in play that is coaching in a conference title game. Duyuter, Dantonio, Pinkel etc...

Not saying that we will get anyone like that but someone that they want to at least say no to a significant raise before they would turn to plan b.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    the timeline is pretty much whenever Woody finds someone who is willing to work for him... apparently that is a small pool (pun intended).
  • Options
    WildcatHBWildcatHB Member Posts: 46
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    There's a fuck load of people who would be willing to work for Woody. He's just too fucking stupid to find any of them.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Last search when he took his time to do a thorough search we ended up with fat ass Sark.

I read on twatter where pool boy said he was "taking his time to do a thorough search and find the best possible candidate"...

Look for Frosty Westering to be wheeled out of the nursing home and introduced in the next week or so....

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    mobey said:

Last search when he took his time to do a thorough search we ended up with fat ass Sark.

Hey now,

In his defense he didn't blow up like a fat fuck until he was here for a year.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    section8 said:

What's the timeline? I've got to think they want to announce this by Friday or early next week at latest? Would be nice if this class wasn't a complete disaster.

FWIW, this is the only sort of ref. of a timetable I've seen from UW Media:

"I sense it will take as little as by this weekend or perhaps as long as a couple weeks for the Huskies to sign the right man..."

- Gregg Bell; 12.4.13 Article

• Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    mobey said:

Last search when he took his time to do a thorough search we ended up with fat ass Sark.him as the AD.

• Options

Rather have Frosty Westering dead rotting corpse as head coach than Nuss or Wilcox.
  • Options
    Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1

Rather have Frosty Westering dead rotting corpse as head coach than Nuss or Wilcox.

Oh shit he's fucking dead? Man I've been away from home for awhile. Well.....I would say something all inspirational and faggoty.....but better him than me.
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

All things considered that would be a pretty neat trick.

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pretty sure Frosty and Marv Harshman had a suicide pact.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Good think we are going to a bowel game. These extra 15 practices without a coaching staff are going to be AWESOME.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    If its Peterson it will be tomorrow or Friday. If not, then its someone who is coaching this weekend (DeRuyter) and thats why it drags out.
  • Options

If its Peterson it will be tomorrow or Friday. If not, then its someone who is coaching this weekend (DeRuyter) and thats why it drags out.

I want it to be Petersen so I can claim I broke the story even though I was just trolling. Would make it even more hilarious.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Time, you should start throwing around Butch Goncharoff as a wild card.
  • Options

Time, you should start throwing around Butch Goncharoff as a wild card.

Hey don't ruin the surprise yet this week is still only halfway done.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    im hearing dave miller is tanned, rested, and ready
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I want it to be Petersen so I can claim I broke the story even though I was just trolling. Would make it even more hilarious.
    Hopefully this report helps The Sports Report with Bryan Nolen really take off.
  • Options

Hopefully this report helps The Sports Report with Bryan Nolen really take off.
    Would sum up today's media really well. He makes his big rise all due to some guy living in his mom's basement with a boner in his sweatpants trolling.