Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump uses Asian accent to mock allies

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Here is video of one of the other outrageously offensive Asian accents Trump did.

https://youtu.be/up_3GQKJ2eo

Lead to headlines for days on Huffington Post about his racism.

It’s outrageous Jerry...outrageous.

Sweet Geezus, is that really it? You Trump haters have really come unhinged.
    No, that's not it, that's a video from February. These new allegations center around a closed fundraiser. You're not going to get any audio of it.
    From the article that was linked:

Trump has mimicked Asian accents before. In February, he used an Asian accent when talking about Xi Jinping, the president of China, which also provoked outrage. And in 2015, he used a similar accent talking about dealing with Asian business partners.

I didn't hear any "Asian accent" in that video. Now if they are willing to lie about what Trump said and did when there's video of it, just think what they'd be willing to say when there's no video available to refute them.
    Sure, but you asked "is that really it?". The answer is no, that's not it. Don't go full hondo on us.
    Yeah, you have video that the author of the piece is obviously willing to lie about and then you have an allegation from a fund raiser with nothing in support of it.

That's all you have. When someone shows that they are willing to lie about one thing in an article, why should I believe anything else in the article?
    If only you applied the same level of skepticism when it's coming from your side. You eat up all of Trump's lies just like you eat out Race's ass.
    Very impressive the evidence you've cited in support of your worthless lying twat of a mouth ID.

Go ahead Kunt, cite for me an example of where I've ignored an obvious lie in and article and the focused on the "truthfulness" of a completely unsupported additional claim in an article.

You know who has done that? You. The entire Russian Collusion story was filled with bullshit like this and you swallowed all of it like a bitch ID. One aspect of the story would completely fall about "Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress" and you merrily move along to a new line of bullshit.
    You continue to believe Trump's lies despite the fact that he's lied thousands of times since he's taken office. You have zero credibility when it comes to your judgement on what is a legit source or not.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Very impressive the evidence you've cited in support of your worthless lying twat of a mouth ID.

Go ahead Kunt, cite for me an example of where I've ignored an obvious lie in and article and the focused on the "truthfulness" of a completely unsupported additional claim in an article.

You know who has done that? You. The entire Russian Collusion story was filled with bullshit like this and you swallowed all of it like a bitch ID. One aspect of the story would completely fall apart "Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress" and you merrily move along to a new line of bullshit.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Here is video of one of the other outrageously offensive Asian accents Trump did.

No, that's not it, that's a video from February. These new allegations center around a closed fundraiser. You're not going to get any audio of it.

Trump has mimicked Asian accents before. In February, he used an Asian accent when talking about Xi Jinping, the president of China, which also provoked outrage. And in 2015, he used a similar accent talking about dealing with Asian business partners.

I didn't hear any "Asian accent" in that video. Now if they are willing to lie about what Trump said and did when there's video of it, just think what they'd be willing to say when there's no video available to refute them.
    Sure, but you asked "is that really it?". The answer is no, that's not it. Don't go full hondo on us.
    Yeah, you have video that the author of the piece is obviously willing to lie about and then you have an allegation from a fund raiser with nothing in support of it.

That's all you have. When someone shows that they are willing to lie about one thing in an article, why should I believe anything else in the article?
    and you try and pass off the fact Atl lies about Byrd being the Grand Wizard. What a fucking hypocrite.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

and you try and pass off the fact Atl lies about Byrd being the Grand Wizard. What a fucking hypocrite.
    Yes, because just being a recruiter and the Exalted Cyclops the highest-ranking official in the Klavern is totally different than being the Grand Wizard of the Klan. Recruiters and Exalted Cyclops actually like black people and Jews. Grand Wizards don't like them and a Grand Wizard would never apologize for being in the Klan while a recruiter and Exalted Cyclops who said this in response to Truman desegregating the military:

“Rather I should die a thousand times, and see old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels.”

At least he wasn't a Grand Wizard. And he only continued to defend the Klan until he was in his 40s, but who's to judge for such youthful indiscretions.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Defend Byrd while claiming you're against racism

Scott fucking stupid
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,968
    SFGbob said:

It's OK to be racist if you're white because minorities can be racist too. It's trumptard logic 101.

Strawman ass fucking 101. Who said it's okay to be a racist? You're the one excusing racism as long as it's racism coming from your team.

Please to be citing the last minority subjected to charges of racism on a daily basis for over a year...

Daily. In the mainstream media. For a year.

I’ll take my answer off air.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Scott fucking stupid

Got to love how Scottie the Republican thinks he scored some huge point because Byrd wasn't a Grand Wizard in the Klan. Byrd recruited hundreds of Klan members during his years in the Klan and was the leader of his Klan local. But but but he wasn't a Grand Wizard!!!!

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Scott fucking stupid

Got to love how Scottie the Republican thinks he scored some huge point because Byrd wasn't a Grand Wizard in the Klan. Byrd recruited hundreds of Klan members during his years in the Klan and was the leader of his Klan local. But but but he wasn't a Grand Wizard!!!!

No but he was a democrat just like all the other Klan members.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hey Scottie, how does Atl's "lie" alter materially the point that he was making?

Byrd was a fucking racist Klan member and he didn't just dabble in it as a young man. Does it really make any difference if he was only an Exalted Cyclops and not a Grand Wizard?
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, because just being a recruiter and the Exalted Cyclops the highest-ranking official in the Klavern is totally different than being the Grand Wizard of the Klan. Recruiters and Exalted Cyclops actually like black people and Jews. Grand Wizards don't like them and a Grand Wizard would never apologize for being in the Klan while a recruiter and Exalted Cyclops who said this in response to Truman desegregating the military:

“Rather I should die a thousand times, and see old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels.”

At least he wasn't a Grand Wizard. And he only continued to defend the Klan until he was in his 40s, but who's to judge for such youthful indiscretions.
    ya because being the local city auditor is the same as being the president of the USA. If the truth is the same as the lie then why lie??? You're a fucking hypocrite who will defend lies and liars as long as it meets the goals of your political masters.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    He wasn’t a Grand Wizard!!!!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

ya because being the local city auditor is the same as being the president of the USA. If the truth is the same as the lie then why lie??? You're a fucking hypocrite who will defend lies and liars as long as it meets the goals of your political masters.
    Byrd led the Senate Democrats this century

Keep running cover racist
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

It's OK to be racist if you're white because minorities can be racist too. It's trumptard logic 101.

Strawman ass fucking 101. Who said it's okay to be a racist? You're the one excusing racism as long as it's racism coming from your team.

Please to be citing the last minority subjected to charges of racism on a daily basis for over a year...

https://forward.com/schmooze/208456/ben-stein-calls-obama-most-racist-president-ever/
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

https://forward.com/schmooze/208456/ben-stein-calls-obama-most-racist-president-ever/
    Daily, kind of means, like, every day.

Not once.

But but Obama....

• Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Not once.

But but Obama....

You think that was the only instance?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Not once.

But but Obama....

1 is a good start toward 365 days. Didn't know WTF www.forward.com was either but....

@Pitchfork51 - look, how to score more joobs:

https://forward.com/schmooze/429212/36-things-jewish-men-say-on-dates-when-they-realize-im-jewish-too/

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Not once.

But but Obama....

1 is a good start toward 365 days. Didn't know WTF www.forward.com was either but....

@Pitchfork51 - look, how to score more joobs:

https://forward.com/schmooze/429212/36-things-jewish-men-say-on-dates-when-they-realize-im-jewish-too/

I read most of that article and I'm confused as to what the point was
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Obama was terribly racist.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Obama was terribly racist.
    See?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So a black dude who calls me "white boy" isn't being racist. Okay.

Which unicorn do you want to take home?