Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump and Biden

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Trump is no racist. Tired of hearing the lies. Its just more of the same BS out of far left wacko mouths and their media

Fake news

Byrd was not the grand wizard... he renounced this early life mistake as later. As you can see above, he is an old man here, long after leaving the KKK.

Trump is plainly a racist as his tweets and attacks on minority congressman amply show.
    Yeah, Byrd was just a nice old man........Jeezus.

Nine years before he died:

"There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time"

Yeah, Byrd sounded real "woke" now didn't he?

Chappaquiddick Ted, Byrd's best friend was an excellent swimmer too right?

You guys kill me.
    Is your issue the fact that the proper vernacular is "whigger"?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    So what's the excuse you guys make for Byrd filibustering the 1964 Civil Rights Act when he was in his late 40s? Byrd left the KKK because even in West Virginia if you wanted a life in National politics being a member of the Klan wasn't going get you there.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

What is this gay shit

Trump is a buffoon.

And everyone already knows the Dems despise black people

Trump can be a buffoon but he’s not a racist buffoon.
    Whether he is racist or not. He says racist shit. And there's been a rise of white supremacists in his time.
    There's been a rise coverage of white supremacists by the MSM in an attempt to link WS with Trump but do you have any evidence to show that there has been a rise in white supremacy since Trump took office?
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

GDS said:

Atl posts a meme with a lie. Water is wet. Dude wasn’t known as the sheds most prolific liar for nothing. Sad.

Post the lie dipshit.
    The meme says Grand Wizard of the KKK. Why do you lie all the time Atl on multiple anonymous message boards?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,968
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Atl posts a meme with a lie. Water is wet. Dude wasn’t known as the sheds most prolific liar for nothing. Sad.

Post the lie dipshit.
    The meme says Grand Wizard of the KKK. Why do you lie all the time Atl on multiple anonymous message boards?
    Three words then. Up to 1.8%

But you ignore the other 147 words of truth....

Can't see the forest for the trees?

#deflection
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Post the lie dipshit.
    Seems like you know a bit too much about the inner workings of the KKK

In fact, you seem to know about equally as much as a mid tier klansman would.

Outed bitch. Go fuck yourself bigot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Post the lie dipshit.
    Yeah, he was only a member and a recruiter for the KKK not a Grand Wizard. Completely destroys the point of the Meme.

Thanks for your valuable service in ferreting out the truth Scotty the Republican.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

What is this gay shit

Trump is a buffoon.

And everyone already knows the Dems despise black people

Trump can be a buffoon but he’s not a racist buffoon.
    Whether he is racist or not. He says racist shit. And there's been a rise of white supremacists in his time.
    He says stupid things. He doesn't say racist things.

Just like you post stupid things. You don't post racist stupid things. Generally.

Except when he says Black Americans are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote.

That's pretty racist.
    I really enjoy that this guy is so stupid he can post about how all the left does is accuse people of racism and then he immediately accuses people of racism.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Please read, k thanks.
    Its pretty racist to think that black Americans are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote. You can try to avoid that fact all you want, but there is no other way to avoid it
    “You can try to avoid that all you want, but there is no other way to avoid it”

What a fucking genius.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2019

Trump is no racist. Tired of hearing the lies. Its just more of the same BS out of far left wacko mouths and their media

Fake news

Byrd was not the grand wizard... he renounced this early life mistake as later. As you can see above, he is an old man here, long after leaving the KKK.

Trump is plainly a racist as his tweets and attacks on minority congressman amply show.
    It doesn't say Byrd was the grand wizard. It says he was as 'leader'. Even if he wasn't a 'leader', Byrd was a member of the KKK. Or are you trying to deny that too?

There are approximately 150 words in the meme. You focused on one (and got it wrong). If that's not TDS, I'm not sure what is. 1/150 = 0.67%.

You call TDS any time you don't like the facts. It's like the way the Catholic Church denounced things like the earth not the center of the universe as heresy.

The facts are not compatible with your faith.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You can't run cover for Bryd and claim to be against racism

Only AOG fucking stupid would try
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Fake news

Oh yeah the loony left says if you are white you can't complain about anyone because it's racist. Fuck all this bullshit. Call the idiots out for being idiots. It's not racist. Dumbfuck isn't a race but I am beginning to wonder since they seem to be everywhere.

• Options

like I just said -- Byrd was not the Grand Wizard, so it's fake news. You don't want to accept the fact that you like falsehoods and use them to prop up your dogma just like the church promotes falsehoods. Any deviation from the false dogma is met with criticism of heresy -- but you term it TDS.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Fake news

Oh yeah the loony left says if you are white you can't complain about anyone because it's racist. Fuck all this bullshit. Call the idiots out for being idiots. It's not racist. Dumbfuck isn't a race but I am beginning to wonder since they seem to be everywhere.

Huh? somebody needs to take a civility class?
  • Options

Fake news

It doesn't say Byrd was the grand wizard. It says he was as 'leader'. Even if he wasn't a 'leader', Byrd was a member of the KKK. Or are you trying to deny that too?

There are approximately 150 words in the meme. You focused on one (and got it wrong). If that's not TDS, I'm not sure what is. 1/150 = 0.67%.

You call TDS any time you don't like the facts. It's like the way the Catholic Church denounced things like the earth not the center of the universe as heresy.

The facts are not compatible with your faith.
    What in the FUCK are you talking about? Deflecting to the Catholic Church and Heresy? Jesus fuck. What's the next step beyond TDS? Uber-TDS? Ultra-TDS? Full Blown TDS?

The fact are 147'ish words that are true in that meme. And you're splitting hairs over whether Robert Fucking Byrd held some form of leadership position in the KKK?!?!

Do you get extra Central Party points for denial and misdirection? Christ. Unreal. Their brainwashing program must be as good as The Manchurian Candidate's was.

• Options
    edited August 2019

like I just said -- Byrd was not the Grand Wizard, so it's fake news. You don't want to accept the fact that you like falsehoods and use them to prop up your dogma just like the church promotes falsehoods. Any deviation from the false dogma is met with criticism of heresy -- but you term it TDS.
    How about some insightful analysis on the remaining 147+ words in the meme?

Here -I'll start:

Did Donald Trump date a black woman? A: YES

https://newsone.com/3732475/trump-not-racist-black-girlfriend-kara-young/

Did he grant clemency to Alice Johnson? A: YES

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/politics/trump-pardons-commutes-sentences-for-7-people

should we keep going? AOG's Anwer: Catholic Church, heresy, shining object....look over there.....

Fucking A.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't like the fact that you're a racist

Period
  • Options

Period
    That's a straw man. Neither do I. But the post here is still fake news because Byrd was not the Grand Wizard.

Purple thinks somehow all words form a ratio so if 1 word out of 200 is false it doesn't materially affect the judgment! Dumbfuck! It makes a difference how much weight the word or phrase in question merits in the context.

Just to clarify I suspect Byrd was still a racist, and I'm not condoning him, but he wasn't the GW....
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Period
    That's a straw man. Neither do I. But the post here is still fake news because Byrd was not the Grand Wizard.

Purple thinks somehow all words form a ratio so if 1 word out of 200 is false it doesn't materially affect the judgment! Dumbfuck! It makes a difference how much weight the word or phrase in question merits in the context.

Just to clarify I suspect Byrd was still a racist, and I'm not condoning him, but he wasn't the GW....
    Racist gonna racist
  • Options

Period

Racist gonna racist
    Obviously, still a straw man since Byrd <> GW which your fake news claims
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is your hood back from the cleaners?