Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Epstein dead

Comments

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,524
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

In America we have a thing called evidence

And we have deranged idiots making shit up

Evidence, huh? Like the stuff Acosta made sure never came to light before he was given a cabinet position by lardass? That evidence?

We also have senile old shitheads who make excuses for a scumbag kid fucker.
    I'm posative Acosta was an island unto himself when the charging/incarceration decisions were made.
    Come on Flea, share that trove of documents you obviously have with the rest of us.
  • Options

dflea said:

Lickety lick, bootlicking excuse maker.

dflea repeats over and over in his high-pitched voice...
    He forgot to click his heels together three times.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

Nobody can hear your voice because Trump's sack on your chin is muffling it.
    I’m typing...try and keep up. I know you are use to looking up.

And keep providing cover for a pedophile and the people who are actually linked to him and his crimes by trying to make this about Trump.
    I'm not covering for anyone, you worthless cunt. Everyone involved should be drawn and quartered. Including the guy you're running cover for, and ignoring evidence against, you pile of shit.

How did Acosta get that cabinet position?

Are you a kid fucker, too?

Lick those boots.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

And keep providing cover for a pedophile and the people who are actually linked to him and his crimes by trying to make this about Trump.
    I'm not covering for anyone, you worthless cunt. Everyone involved should be drawn and quartered. Including the guy you're running cover for, and ignoring evidence against, you pile of shit.

Lick those boots.
    Post up that evidence I hate child molesters.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    It's a cover up for a lot of people - Trump included.

You're just lucky you decided to only cover for Trump. Sucking one cock gotta be better than sucking 15, right?

Acosta buries the case, sets Epstein up with a sweetheart deal, gets a cabinet position from Trump. Coincidence?

According to Race, yes.

lol

Fuck off.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Lick those boots.
    Bet there were a ton of people on both sides of the aisle that were involved. Acosta is a fuck...doesn’t mean Trump (who I doubt had any clue who Acosta was in 2006 when he was letting Epstein off) knows anything. Does mean the FBI/DOJ/CIA under both W and Obama know all sorts of things, which includes Mueller and Comey.

Find some evidence that actually links Trump to him...until then keep running cover for actual pedophiles by inventing some crazy Trump conspiracy.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Lick those boots.
    Bet there were a ton of people on both sides of the aisle that were involved. Acosta is a fuck...doesn’t mean Trump (who I doubt had any clue who Acosta was in 2006 when he was letting Epstein off) knows anything. Does mean the FBI/DOJ/CIA under both W and Obama know all sorts of things, which includes Mueller and Comey.

Find some evidence that actually links Trump to him...until then keep running cover for actual pedophiles by inventing some crazy Trump conspiracy.
    Didn't have any idea who he was, gave him a cabinet position.

Sure.

Bootlicker.

• Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Lick those boots.

Didn't have any idea who he was, gave him a cabinet position.

Sure.

Bootlicker.

You think he knew who Christopher Wray was before he appointed him head of the FBI? With all of Trump’s background in DC?

Half-pint retarded fuck.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Blu82 said:

dflea said:

You're just lucky you decided to only cover for Trump. Sucking one cock gotta be better than sucking 15, right?

Acosta buries the case, sets Epstein up with a sweetheart deal, gets a cabinet position from Trump. Coincidence?

According to Race, yes.

lol

Fuck off.

dflea said:

According to Race, yes.

lol

Fuck off.

FLEA, YOU INBRED, HOMO SHEEP FUCKER!

You have been given a number of opportunities to walk away from this with some of your dignity intact.
    Instead, you double down your well illustrated stupidity.
    STAY DOWN!
    You got a 7-11 near by, you fuckin' pussy?
    No, why?
    I don't frequent such places of commerce.
    Have you found your great success in life making slushies?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Blu82 said:

dflea said:

Blu82 said:

dflea said:

According to Race, yes.

lol

Fuck off.

dflea said:

According to Race, yes.

lol

Fuck off.

You have been given a number of opportunities to walk away from this with some of your dignity intact.
    STAY DOWN!
    No, why?
    Wait huh

Do you not purchase gas
  • Options

Blu82 said:

dflea said:

Blu82 said:

dflea said:

According to Race, yes.

lol

Fuck off.

dflea said:

According to Race, yes.

lol

Fuck off.

STAY DOWN!
    No, why?
    Wait huh

Do you not purchase gas
    No, not there.
    I'm very afraid that internet tough guy Flea might beat me up.
    That is, if he has time after cleaning the slushie machine.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

Gwad said:

Why is Trump beyond reproach even though he has been hanging out around these people for decades?

He’s not beyond reproach, but there is hard evidence linking the Clintons, George Mitchell, Bill Richardson, Prince Andrew, a former Israeli PM, a former Spanish PM, and even the FBI and CIA to him and his corrupt activities.

All evidence points to Trump knowing him in the 90s and cutting him off when he hit on an underage girl at Mar-a-Lago back then. If more evidence comes out, bring it up. Until then give it a rest.

Keep letting your political rage blind you to reality...
    Lol no rage. Its funny that you guys think their is some clear distinct moral line being drawn between these people. That they are in positions of power to help you. lol
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Why is Trump beyond reproach even though he has been hanging out around these people for decades?

He’s not beyond reproach, but there is hard evidence linking the Clintons, George Mitchell, Bill Richardson, Prince Andrew, a former Israeli PM, a former Spanish PM, and even the FBI and CIA to him and his corrupt activities.

All evidence points to Trump knowing him in the 90s and cutting him off when he hit on an underage girl at Mar-a-Lago back then. If more evidence comes out, bring it up. Until then give it a rest.

Lol no rage. Its funny that you guys think their is some clear distinct moral line being drawn between these people. That they are in positions of power to help you. lol
    Such distinct lines as evidence. Brilliant
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Such distinct lines as evidence. Brilliant
    Ya the evidence you deem reasonable from your Lazy Boy. Good job arm chair detective.