Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,317
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    So now you are upset that he pulled the troops out? 2 years ago you lying liberals were bitching we were there at all. I get it, you are triggered and you look for any negative to use against Trump but can you at least try to be a little consistent?

Is there any amount of hypocrisy that is too much for you people to put on obvious display?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So now you are upset that he pulled the troops out? 2 years ago you lying liberals Progressive Leftists were bitching we were there at all. I get it, you are triggered and you look for any negative to use against Trump but can you at least try to be a little consistent?

Is there any amount of hypocrisy that is too much for you people to put on obvious display?

No.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

So now you are upset that he pulled the troops out? 2 years ago you lying liberals were bitching we were there at all. I get it, you are triggered and you look for any negative to use against Trump but can you at least try to be a little consistent?

Getting your sense of self wrapped up in politics is a slippery slope. I hope you're ok.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You people?

BTW I love how every bad action of Trump's is somehow liberals fault in your mind.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    I hear it's no big deal, they are just the JV team.
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Getting your sense of self wrapped up in politics is a slippery slope. I hope you're ok.
    We are on a political message board aren't we? I think you believe you are somewhere else.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

You people?

BTW I love how every bad action of Trump's is somehow liberals fault in your mind.
    I love how wrong you are on virtually every single post. I never once mentioned that ISIS growth in those countries is anyone's fault. Did that little man in your head act up again?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

You people?

I love how wrong you are on virtually every single post. I never once mentioned that ISIS growth in those countries is anyone's fault. Did that little man in your head act up again?
    Hondo, schtick, despite the fact that he is a complete partisan hack is that he is above the political fray and that both sides are really to blame, even though he doesn't really believe that. He feels it gives him a look of objectivity that anyone who isn't a fool know he doesn't have.

Therefore you find him constantly performing this act where he accuses others of blaming liberals for everything and holding Trump and Republicans responsible for nothing when you've never done any such thing.

He does it all the fucking time. He did it with me in the El Paso shooter thread yesterday.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No more endless war
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,796
    SFGbob said:

I hear it's no big deal, they are just the JV team.

Gosh maybe if a certain someone wouldn't have created and armed them we wouldn't be here again....
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

No more endless war

All ISIS members are Trump supporters.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I didn’t say anything about it, I just linked the story. You still managed to say I was upset, lying, bitching, triggered, inconsistent and a hypocrite. From a post where I didn’t say a single word. Foh.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

I didn’t say anything about it, I just linked the story. You still managed to say I was upset, lying, bitching, triggered, inconsistent and a hypocrite. From a post where I didn’t say a single word. Foh.
    Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

I already did a 'soft opening' on this subject. It was not well received as you could imagine.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gwad said:

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

I already did a 'soft opening' on this subject. It was not well received as you could imagine.
    Now that you've read the definition, perhaps you could stop doing it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,796
    They should be bombing them. Get to work!
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    Sledog said:

They should be bombing them. Get to work!

Or let the elementary school squad(being called JV is an insult to the JV) bomb each other. It's cheaper.