Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gaskin with 2 TDs!!

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,654 Founders Club
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    I don't know if I prefer that I'm being whooshed by this or that I'm not. This is the 12POTY for me, either way.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Do we get those points for the off season natty?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    edited August 2019

@StrongArmCobra said Gaskin would be shit in the NFL.

Bump

Never said anything like that. I said he'd be a late round pick or UDFA and would have an uphill battle making an NFL roster and I was right. Rooting for him.
    You shit all over him and shit on me supporting the kid. You said he wasn't good enough.

You're no Husky. Not your fault. The branch campus guys don't have the same loyalty. UW Tacoma is a long ways away from the heartbeat.
    No I didn't. I gave him full credit as a Husky and predicted exactly what has happened. Giving an honest opinion on someones NFL potential is not shitting on them. Factual facts. Suck my dick.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    edited August 2019

Bump

Never said anything like that. I said he'd be a late round pick or UDFA and would have an uphill battle making an NFL roster and I was right. Rooting for him.
    You shit all over him and shit on me supporting the kid. You said he wasn't good enough.

You're no Husky. Not your fault. The branch campus guys don't have the same loyalty. UW Tacoma is a long ways away from the heartbeat.
    No I didn't. I gave him full credit as a Husky and predicted exactly what has happened. Giving an honest opinion on someones NFL potential is not shitting on them. Factual facts. Suck my dick.
    I think you said Philip Lindsay was better than him in college. Subjective I know but you possibly said it.
    Gwad said:

Bump

I think you said Philip Lindsay was better than him in college. Subjective I know but you possibly said it.
    No I didn't. Somebody brought up an example of what Phillip Lindsay did as a rookie and said Gaskin could do the same and I said Lindsay's story was very rare and not likely to be repeated by Gaskin.
    Did someone bump the thread? My recollection has someone bringing up Philip Lindsay and it devolving (like all things do here) into a who was the better college back.

Stop comparing Gaskin to a an extremely rare instance. He's not Lindsay. He's not going to go undrafted and then become Offensive Rookie of the Year. Just stop. Yes, Phillip Lindsay is better than Gaskin.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,994

Gwad said:

Bump

No I didn't. Somebody brought up an example of what Phillip Lindsay did as a rookie and said Gaskin could do the same and I said Lindsay's story was very rare and not likely to be repeated by Gaskin.
    Liars lie I suppose.

You said Gaskin had no chance to contribute in the NFL. You used the laughing emoticon on me when I predicted he'd at least make a roster.

Someone's baaaaacktracking now.
    I just got done watching some Philip Lindsay highlights. He doesn't really have any athletic gamer plays sprinkled in like Gaskin does.
    edited August 2019

Gwad said:

Bump

Liars lie I suppose.

You said Gaskin had no chance to contribute in the NFL. You used the laughing emoticon on me when I predicted he'd at least make a roster.

No backtracking. I said NFL offensive rookie of the year Phillip Lindsay was better than still in college Myles Gaskin. Yeah no shit. There's still no win for you in sight even if Gaskin makes the Dolphin's roster, which I hope he does. I never said he couldn't make an NFL roster, just that it would be a struggle for him to do so being a late round pick which is true.

Gwad said:

Bump

Liars lie I suppose.

No backtracking. I said NFL offensive rookie of the year Phillip Lindsay was better than still in college Myles Gaskin. Yeah no shit. Still no win for you in sight. Even if Gaskin makes the Dolphin's roster, which I hope he does, I never said he couldn't make an NFL roster, just that it would be a struggle for him to do so being a late round pick which is true.
    Disagree

"Yes, Phillip Lindsay is better than Gaskin."
    edited August 2019
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Bump

Liars lie I suppose.

No backtracking. I said NFL offensive rookie of the year Phillip Lindsay was better than still in college Myles Gaskin. Yeah no shit. Still no win for you in sight. Even if Gaskin makes the Dolphin's roster, which I hope he does, I never said he couldn't make an NFL roster, just that it would be a struggle for him to do so being a late round pick which is true.
    Disagree

"Yes, Phillip Lindsay is better than Gaskin."
    Last year, Phillip Lindsay in the fucking NFL, proved he's better than Gaskin you moron. Stop being a stupid doog. Until Gaskin gets selected to a Pro Bowl, he's not better than Phillip Lindsay. Give credit where credit is due. Lindsay > Gaskin until proven otherwise.
    Gwad said:

You hear that Philip Lindsay is better than every college football running back for the 2018 and 2019 season.

He is until one of these NFL rookie RB's proves otherwise. That's the way it works.