Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HH IRL - USPS Edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,856
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The real winner in all of this is @DoogCourics

But now I hate you and will be forever jealous.

This has nothing to do with you @Swaye
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,882
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

My wife has met Derek and @iDawg and Mr and Mrs DarthRepublkan who was one of my early Antifa buddies

Sadly, Mrs. Bannon was not at the Animal House RV tailgate at Autzen in 2002.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I got home and Mrs. Courics said, “You got a package from Derek Johnson, who’s that?”

I said, “Oh that’s Stalin.”

She said, “Oh is it your mousepad?! Let’s open it!”

Open the envelope.

She said, “Oh you didn’t tell me it was for the WigWam! That’s awesome!”

Do NOT show her the dick pics I sent you.
    Too late.....
    Well, did you tell her sometimes things look smaller in photographs at least?
    Nah, I just told her it was a Native American thing. Don’t worry dude, you’re good. She won’t judge if she thinks it’s a trait of all of your people.
    What we have is special.

Haha. Dude that killed me just now. I will cherish that gif and what we have forever.

Free Pub!

Edit:

Just showed my wife the gif because it’s hilarious and she said “Is that you and Swaye? Oh my god that’s perfect. So funny.”

She approves of our love!
    So, um, does that mean a threesome is about to happen? I can provide a trained seal. Claps on command.
    I mean, I’d prefer if it was 2 chicks and me.

But if it’s some sort of Native American marriage tradition to have your internet friend join you and your new wife in the throes of passion....

I’ll do it for us.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,517
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Pics of wife ass?

Come to the Rose Bowl tailgate this year.
    You will give me the photos in person? Bold
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,517
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

My wife has met Derek and @iDawg and Mr and Mrs DarthRepublkan who was one of my early Antifa buddies

Sadly, Mrs. Bannon was not at the Animal House RV tailgate at Autzen in 2002.
    When I broke my umbrella in half after the 1990 UCLA game, Mrs. Bannon politely decided to stop attending games
    What kind of fag has an umbrella
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I got home and Mrs. Courics said, “You got a package from Derek Johnson, who’s that?”

I said, “Oh that’s Stalin.”

She said, “Oh is it your mousepad?! Let’s open it!”

Open the envelope.

She said, “Oh you didn’t tell me it was for the WigWam! That’s awesome!”

Do NOT show her the dick pics I sent you.
    Too late.....
    Well, did you tell her sometimes things look smaller in photographs at least?
    Nah, I just told her it was a Native American thing. Don’t worry dude, you’re good. She won’t judge if she thinks it’s a trait of all of your people.
    What we have is special.

Haha. Dude that killed me just now. I will cherish that gif and what we have forever.

Free Pub!

Edit:

Just showed my wife the gif because it’s hilarious and she said “Is that you and Swaye? Oh my god that’s perfect. So funny.”

She approves of our love!
    So, um, does that mean a threesome is about to happen? I can provide a trained seal. Claps on command.
    I mean, I’d prefer if it was 2 chicks and me.

But if it’s some sort of Native American marriage tradition to have your internet friend join you and your new wife in the throes of passion....

I’ll do it for us.
    It is also customary for a robotic eye to be present at this sort of thing. Just try to stay in frame and open to the angle.