Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Has anyone actually read the El Paso shooter's manifesto?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019

2001400ex said:

Bob, question for you. Why are you so intent on making sure the person is a liberal?

The Dayton guy has that side covered.
    Yeah, but his politics aren't important only the El Paso shooter's politics are important and as we can see with HC only some of his politics.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    "Achieving ambitious social projects like universal healthcare and UBI would become far more likely to succeed if tens of millions of dependents are removed," he wrote.

So the guy wanted a big Federal Government teat to suck on, he just didn't want to share it with Hispanics.

Yeah, that sound like a Conservative to me.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Answer the question Bob.

Yeah, answer my strawman ass fuck of a question where I accuse you of doing something you didn't do!!!!

Reason #178 Why Hondo deserves nothing more than "go fuck yourself."
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited August 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Bob, question for you. Why are you so intent on making sure the person is a liberal?

Why do you love fucking strawman ass? I didn't try and claim he was a liberal. Why are you such a fucking liar?
    Right. You just cherry picked liberal ideology in his manifesto. And hide behind "I didn't claim he was a liberal". STFU Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Why do you love fucking strawman ass? I didn't try and claim he was a liberal. Why are you such a fucking liar?
    Right. You just cherry picked liberal ideology in his manifesto. And hide behind "I didn't claim he was a liberal". STFU Bob.
    Achieving ambitious social projects like universal healthcare and UBI would become far more likely to succeed if tens of millions of dependents are removed,

That's a liberal ideology Hondo? Thank for the heads up. You liberals really are fucked up.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,791
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Crusius worried about many things, if the manifesto is any indication. He certainly worried about immigration, but also about automation. About job losses. About a universal basic income. Oil drilling. Urban sprawl. Watersheds. Plastic waste. Paper waste. A blue Texas. College debt. Recycling. Healthcare. Sustainability. And more. Large portions of the manifesto simply could not be more un-Trumpian.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/has-anyone-actually-read-the-el-paso-manifesto

He's a lib 90% are if we outlaw democrats we'd cut the mass shootings by that same percentage. Is there an island big enough to house them somewhere? We'll give them guns and ammo. The problem will work itself out. Think of the tax savings!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Achieving ambitious social projects like universal healthcare and UBI would become far more likely to succeed if tens of millions of dependents are removed,

That's a liberal ideology Hondo? Thank for the heads up. You liberals really are fucked up.
    The first half is. But you are right. The second half is conservative philosophy.
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Why are all of you so fixated on him being EITHER Democrat or Republican? His views fall in both camps.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

The first half is. But you are right. The second half is conservative philosophy.
    I thought you said I cherry picked out his liberal comments you lying sack
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Trumptards are pussies, full of racial grievance, and small-minded conspiracy theories. It’s no wonder you all ended up like you did.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    If we would outlaw plastic straws this tragedy could have been avoided.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    All terrorists are democrats
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,913
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I like the part where he says Trump had no impact on his beliefs. The part that leftards either didn't read or choose to ignore. Trump isn't a racist and doesn't encourage mass murder. Antifa and BLM are widely supported on the left. There is no wide support on the right for white supremacists or anti-semitism. There is no moral difference between the Rev Al and David Duke, although Duke isn't directly responsible for killing anyone.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yeah but there were points to be scored

The lie has gone around the world

Lefties will just keep repeating it

Ah you see, the media has it wrong because the guy inspired to kill to thwart the “hispanic invasion of Texas” was actually not a white supremacist
    See what I mean?

All Muslims are terrorists
    All white guys who murder 22 people because they hate hispanics and want to preserve a white majority are white supremacist terrorists.
    Sounds like it, doesn't it.

So let's fix the problem by taking away all law-abiding citizens guns.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,791
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ah you see, the media has it wrong because the guy inspired to kill to thwart the “hispanic invasion of Texas” was actually not a white supremacist
    See what I mean?

All Muslims are terrorists
    All white guys who murder 22 people because they hate hispanics and want to preserve a white majority are white supremacist terrorists.
    Sounds like it, doesn't it.

So let's fix the problem by taking away all law-abiding citizens guns.
    I see none of these liberal turds are cutting off their penises to prevent rape! Why not! Get to it! Ban the penises! Stop rape!

Also get castrated while your'e at it to prevent over population!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Who said he wasn't a white supremacist? Why are all you liberals such liars?
    Your suggestion that he had other motivating factors that aren’t at all Trumpian is apologism for white supremacy inspired by Trump.
    Funny how CNN & MSNBC spend 3 years labeling Trump as the White Supremacist In Chief, then shun any responsibility when a lunatic takes them at their word.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Who said he wasn't a white supremacist? Why are all you liberals such liars?
    Your suggestion that he had other motivating factors that aren’t at all Trumpian is apologism for white supremacy inspired by Trump.
    Funny how CNN & MSNBC spend 3 years labeling Trump as the White Supremacist In Chief, then shun any responsibility when a lunatic takes them at their word.
    El oh el. "It's the Liberal media's fault".