Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CircleJerk HH(b) OG Sweet 16: [1] RaceBannon vs [4] dnc

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc

@dnc is actually a nice guy. I'm not

You're a lot nicer guy than you want to let people belive.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc
    Gladstone said:

@RaceBannon -- The founder of our entire movement and the reason all of us are here. One time podcaster, founder of DuckFighter Illustrated, beacon of all that is good and righteous in Huskydom. #1 standard-bearer for what UW is and what so many have forgotten: that UW is a place rooted in championships, prestige, and an unhealthy degree of PNW pretentiousness. Some consider his frequent Tug Tavern shitposting a pockmark on his character, but your mileage may vary.

@dnc -- arguably the most recognizable HHB brand outside of Race. dnc is everyone's favorite southern-dwelling Husky acolyte. His ability to call posters out for their bullshit is well-renowned. Did you make a stupid prediction a few weeks ago that ended up being extremely wrong? You can rest assured dnc will bump that shit right as rain and shove it in your face. Funny. Combative in a playful way. Age and children have taken slight air out of his momentum, for there was a time he'd be a shoe-in 1 seed, but like an aging John Stockton, he still brings it and dishes it better than nearly anyone. WTMFA, FOWT.

I see you're mailing it in on the poaster description.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc

Didn’t Race start this website?

Like we say, No.gif
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc

Gladstone said:

@RaceBannon -- The founder of our entire movement and the reason all of us are here. One time podcaster, founder of DuckFighter Illustrated, beacon of all that is good and righteous in Huskydom. #1 standard-bearer for what UW is and what so many have forgotten: that UW is a place rooted in championships, prestige, and an unhealthy degree of PNW pretentiousness. Some consider his frequent Tug Tavern shitposting a pockmark on his character, but your mileage may vary.

@dnc -- arguably the most recognizable HHB brand outside of Race. dnc is everyone's favorite southern-dwelling Husky acolyte. His ability to call posters out for their bullshit is well-renowned. Did you make a stupid prediction a few weeks ago that ended up being extremely wrong? You can rest assured dnc will bump that shit right as rain and shove it in your face. Funny. Combative in a playful way. Age and children have taken slight air out of his momentum, for there was a time he'd be a shoe-in 1 seed, but like an aging John Stockton, he still brings it and dishes it better than nearly anyone. WTMFA, FOWT.

I see you're mailing it in on the poaster description.
    Nothings changed with Race. Or DNC
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2019
    RaceBannon
    I do not know what to do. I am a pussy faggot.

edit: I figured out what to do, but am still a pussy faggot.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    RaceBannon

When the whole Swaye/dnc gay lovers joke happened I got jealous. Like legitimately, in real life, bothered by it.

I voted against Race in other matchups because fuck that old boomer. I don’t vote against Race today, I vote for dnc.

Joke?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RaceBannon
    Swaye said:

I do not know what to do. I am a pussy faggot.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    RaceBannon
    and we're tied!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,948
    Founders Club
    RaceBannon

When the whole Swaye/dnc gay lovers joke happened I got jealous. Like legitimately, in real life, bothered by it.

I voted against Race in other matchups because fuck that old boomer. I don’t vote against Race today, I vote for dnc.

Bitterness is an acid that destroys the jar from the inside
    is that what your college roommate Confucious used to say?
This discussion has been closed.