Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How bat shit crazy has Trump driven the left?

13»

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    The only bat shit crazy people are those who don't get how much of an idiot the president is. You find him useful and you are all convincing each other that he's a great president, and it's like religion where enough people lie to each other that a guy dead for 2000 years can hear prayers. Trump is socially reinforced insanity.

Another San Francisco Gay Bob Bromide
    So this Kunt runs interference for this numerology insanity but it’s really Trump supporters that are to blame.

Got it.
    The entire Trump movement is bat shit crazy, which only proves that insanity is the rule in groups.
    Yes because wanting lower taxes and a curb on illegal immigration is just like claiming that Trump ordered the flag to be lowered to half staff as some kind of dog whistle homage to Hitler.

You’re a joke pal
    Like I said YOU FIND HIM A USEFUL IDIOT. The problem is he is still an idiot and most Americans by polling don't like him.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,317
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Hey apostle, I believe it is your msm that considers you a useful idiot. You certainly aren't proving them wrong in this thread.

But then again why are we discussing this when the flag at the WH is at half mast and Trump is secretly coding the Nazi's right? We should all be focused on numerology that proves without the shadow of a doubt that Trump is actually messaging the neo-nazi's. I am right behind you, now get out there and protest that secret messaging!

Carry on comrade. FFS.....
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,317
    SFGbob said:
    Honest to God, the left has literally gone mad. I can't believe what I am seeing each and every day. The violence, racism, division, and just pure hatred for anyone who thinks differently is incredible. What blows me away more now that anything is how it is also hi tech. The bias in twitter, Google, Yahoo is completely un-hidden now. They don't even care if their hypocrisy is out in the open, they somehow FEEL justified.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Hey apostle, I believe it is your msm that considers you a useful idiot. You certainly aren't proving them wrong in this thread.

But then again why are we discussing this when the flag at the WH is at half mast and Trump is secretly coding the Nazi's right? We should all be focused on numerology that proves without the shadow of a doubt that Trump is actually messaging the neo-nazi's. I am right behind you, now get out there and protest that secret messaging!

You don't need to quote obscure liberal conspiracies to show Trump's an idiot. Just read his own words. Where was the Ohio shooting again?
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

You don't need to quote obscure liberal conspiracies to show Trump's an idiot. Just read his own words. Where was the Ohio shooting again?
    It was somewhere in these 57 states, right?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

If making verbal errors while speaking is a sign someone is an idiot how are you going to justify your vote for Biden next Fall Hondo?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

If making verbal errors while speaking is a sign someone is an idiot how are you going to justify your vote for Biden next Fall Hondo?
    Oh it was only an issue from 08-16. Got it Bob.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

That's exactly my point, you guys freaked out about the 57 states shit. Some people used that as propaganda to show Obama isn't American. Now you are ok with misstatements?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Oh it was only an issue from 08-16. Got it Bob.
    And this Kunt was just complaining about people accusing other people of saying things they never said.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

That's exactly my point, you guys freaked out about the 57 states shit. Some people used that as propaganda to show Obama isn't American. Now you are ok with misstatements?
    Some people are so fucking stupid they didn't know that Social Security existed in the 1950s. Who used that to show Obama wasn't American Hondo? And no one "freaked out" when Obama put his head up his ass. But you appear to be "freaking out" over Trump's misstatements.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Obama is a traitor and a shithead.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,791
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Not a natural born citizen. And a guy that couldn't get a security clearance to empty the trash at an aerospace company.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

If you distort and exaggerate my views you are straw man arguing. Don't fucking straw man the apostle.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Has even one of the Hondo Bros criticized the numerologist's claim that Trump was sending out a secret Hitler homage to white supremacists? Hondo loves to talk about Pizzagate which best I know was only ever mentioned on InfoWars but when Brian Williams has a guest on the is pushing this Hitler insanity Hondo says nothing.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Has even one of the Hondo Bros criticized the numerologist's claim that Trump was sending out a secret Hitler homage to white supremacists? Hondo loves to talk about Pizzagate which best I know was only ever mentioned on InfoWars but when Brian Williams has a guest on the is pushing this Hitler insanity Hondo says nothing.

He didn't say anything because he is still counting to eight.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,361
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Brian Williams

Confirmed liar and still employed as a newsman

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,791

Brian Williams

Confirmed liar and still employed as a newsman

He lies for his team.