Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doxing - Special Poll for @hhusky

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    No - Doxing is wrong
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’m not for doxing Purple. His being a simpleton does no one any harm.

I’m all for doxing white supremacists on 8Chan. You’re free to disagree, Purple.

Now I have to stack the box again.

Take the nickleback out.

Are you too smart to click on one of the options in the pole?
    I’m much too smart to think doxing is always a bad thing. I’m also too smart to think pointing out information that’s publicly available constitutes doxing.
    So "dodge" would be the correct button to push.

So you disagree with me about 8Chan white supremacists. That’s okay. You’re entitled to your opinion.
    Yeah - I do. That's why there are agencies such as the FBI and NSA to monitor that shit.

Otherwise, you get vigilante social justice and herd mentality burning innocents at the stake.

And as much as the FBI has been taking it on the chin lately, they are a helluva lot more thoughtful and respectful of individuals liberties than Joe Schmoe hacker guy.

I assume you'll be calling out Daddy's irresponsibility at any moment.
    What leads you to believe that I think Trump is infallible? He's not. He says dumb shit all the time. I've never shied away from that. But he also calls out bullshit as bullshit more often than not. And he's not Hilary. Thank god.

One could argue Wikileaks is vigilante justice. One could if one were so inclined. Didn't say I was so inclined. Didn't say I wasn't. Don't twist.

Are you just going to keep handing off to the fullback? Maybe throw a reverse or a halfback pass in once in a while. Please. It's boring knocking the shit out of you at the line every time.

Your bleeding all over me isn't as disheartening as you may think.
    Your don't give a shit about innocent people's civil liberties and privacy indicate you don't have a heart.

Fuck 'em all!!! It's Trump!!!!

I wasn't trying to make you cry.
    You certainly have a fixation with liquids. Blood. Tears.

Wrong. Wouldn't waste either on you.

Would you piss on him if he was on fire Throbber?

I wouldn't either.

Peeing on fire causes a helluva odor.

#lifetips
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,791
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’m all for doxing white supremacists on 8Chan. You’re free to disagree, Purple.

Take the nickleback out.

I’m much too smart to think doxing is always a bad thing. I’m also too smart to think pointing out information that’s publicly available constitutes doxing.

So you disagree with me about 8Chan white supremacists. That’s okay. You’re entitled to your opinion.
    Yeah - I do. That's why there are agencies such as the FBI and NSA to monitor that shit.

Otherwise, you get vigilante social justice and herd mentality burning innocents at the stake.

And as much as the FBI has been taking it on the chin lately, they are a helluva lot more thoughtful and respectful of individuals liberties than Joe Schmoe hacker guy.

What leads you to believe that I think Trump is infallible? He's not. He says dumb shit all the time. I've never shied away from that. But he also calls out bullshit as bullshit more often than not. And he's not Hilary. Thank god.

One could argue Wikileaks is vigilante justice. One could if one were so inclined. Didn't say I was so inclined. Didn't say I wasn't. Don't twist.

Are you just going to keep handing off to the fullback? Maybe throw a reverse or a halfback pass in once in a while. Please. It's boring knocking the shit out of you at the line every time.

Your don't give a shit about innocent people's civil liberties and privacy indicate you don't have a heart.

I wouldn't either.

#lifetips
    That and I wouldn't want to waste it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Yes - In favor of doxing

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Take the nickleback out.

I wouldn't either.

#lifetips
    I get the majority of my life tips from the throbber and pup
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,161
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Take the nickleback out.

I wouldn't either.

#lifetips
    I get the majority of my life tips from the throbber and pup
    That explains so much.