Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    mousewheels...

faggot. ($75k)
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Obama = Sarkisian?
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Sumlin, Sarkisian, Petersen and Del Rio all lobbied hard for the job for the better part of two months. All four guys made it known that they wanted to be considered and were willing to move on if USC made the right offer
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,113
    mobey said:

Sumlin, Sarkisian, Petersen and Del Rio all lobbied hard for the job for the better part of two months. All four guys made it known that they wanted to be considered and were willing to move on if USC made the right offer

...and they ended up with Sarkisian? This guy must have some shitty sources.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,502
    Case in point of 7WS' master bullshit artistry:

"All of our sources say Sarkisian blew USC’s representatives away with his interview and plan for the program. So much so that he never fell out of the top group of candidates USC was looking at despite an average season at Washington."

Thank you, Pat Haden!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I actually like Kiffins personality for some reason.

mobey said:

...and they ended up with Sarkisian? This guy must have some shitty sources.
    Or Sark did some damn fine blowing.

Obama = Sarkisian?

For the less intuitive, I was seeking to draw a parallel between our president's promises compared to results delivered and Sarkisian's anticipated fail at USC.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can do neither, become politicians.

I actually like Kiffins wife personality for some reason.

• mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    If you can't figure out why you like his wife, I can't help you.

I actually like Kiffins wife personality for some reason.

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Sounds like a kick-ass presser interview
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,502
    Some universities have contract clauses regarding discussing other coaching positions, but not all. Our former coach's contract does have one.

Sark was required by contract to do so to: (http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CHSWashington.pdf), page 12-13, section

14. University Approval Prior to Discussion Regarding Other Coaching Positions:

"... notify the Director in writing of such opportunity or interest and written permission must be given to Employee by the Director before any discussions can be held..."

The linked article states: "Sarkisian, Petersen and Del Rio all interviewed with USC in Denver in early November." We know that Del Rio interviewed Nov. 1, so let's say Sark interviewed anywhere from the 1st thru the 3rd because UW conveniently had a bye week.

Conclusion: Woody has known for approximately a month that we may need a new coach, yet early indications make it seem as though he started the search only since it was made official on Monday. FML

My only hope is DeRuyter or another HC won't interview until after the regular season ends this Saturday and that's what we're waiting on.

If not, all signs pointing to Nuss, another fuck me in the goat ass UW HC.