Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Query

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Your question assumed the truth of your lie. I won’t be attempting an answer. Sled’s the man for this job!

White flag.

Loser...
    That stings.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

You know why.

Because it’s easier to lump it in with El Paso rather than report that Dayton guy was a leftist who supports Warren. That doesn’t sell.

Damn the divisive media. Why are they sowing discord and disunity? Really sucks.
    Grownup life has already exceeded your capacity. Bow out before you get crushed, little man.
    No 7-11 challenge? Taking matters into your own hands ThudBomberFS?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You know why.

Because it’s easier to lump it in with El Paso rather than report that Dayton guy was a leftist who supports Warren. That doesn’t sell.

Damn the divisive media. Why are they sowing discord and disunity? Really sucks.
    What’s your hot take?
    How complicated is this? The media has the responsibility to rally public opinion in support of the federal government, the office of the president, our culture, and “our way of life” in times like these. Trump won and it’s long past time the naysayers like Biden, Harris, schumer, nadler, pelosi, the media, and Schiff start treating him like a normal president and conduct their respective constitutional duties, including passing laws that strengthen our national character, no matter how much it costs. Get over it! The only thing this divisiveness accomplishes is to help facilitate a reconfiguration of the federal edifice where one state’s only obligation to another is to participate in a single currency and common defense. Where would you be then? What about MAGA? Thought so.
    So you have nothing. Got it.
    If being a patriot is nothing, then so be it.
    Those last two post were extremely fucktarded, even for you.

Embarrassing
  • Options

You know why.

What’s your hot take?
    How complicated is this? The media has the responsibility to rally public opinion in support of the federal government, the office of the president, our culture, and “our way of life” in times like these. Trump won and it’s long past time the naysayers like Biden, Harris, schumer, nadler, pelosi, the media, and Schiff start treating him like a normal president and conduct their respective constitutional duties, including passing laws that strengthen our national character, no matter how much it costs. Get over it! The only thing this divisiveness accomplishes is to help facilitate a reconfiguration of the federal edifice where one state’s only obligation to another is to participate in a single currency and common defense. Where would you be then? What about MAGA? Thought so.
    Tee-hee-hee!!

What a fucking Meltdown Manifesto! I'm saving this one for the ages!
    Tee-hee-hee?

Something you haven’t told us, Nancy?
  • Options

You know why.

What’s your hot take?
    So you have nothing. Got it.
    If being a patriot is nothing, then so be it.
    Those last two post were extremely fucktarded, even for you.

Embarrassing
    Hurtful.
  • Options

You know why.

What’s your hot take?
    Tee-hee-hee!!

What a fucking Meltdown Manifesto! I'm saving this one for the ages!
    OMG, why would you do that? That would be so painful if you re-posted this on every thread. Don’t do it ThudBomberFS!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

You know why.

Grownup life has already exceeded your capacity. Bow out before you get crushed, little man.
    I'm sure your fat wife pancakes you enough. I'm trying to be courteous here.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    In summary, the Hondo Bros were backed into a corner and had to admit they are fucktard leftists. They can't answer a direct question, they can only deflect and lash out.
    Way to go, fags.
  • Options

You know why.

Your intelligence and social skills are duly noted.
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

In summary, the Hondo Bros were backed into a corner and had to admit they are fucktard leftists. They can't answer a direct question, they can only deflect and lash out.
    Way to go, fags.

You’re doin’ great! Keep it up!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

You know why.

Ironic epitome reached.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

Way to go, fags.

Imagine that, an Obama lover with no spine, no substantial thoughts and no balls.
    Lil weasel can't even answer a simple question because it will make his pussy hurt as well as admit he's a liar.
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

Way to go, fags.

Imagine that, an Obama lover with no spine, no substantial thoughts and no balls.
    Lil weasel can't even answer a simple question because it will make his pussy hurt as well as admit he's a liar.
    The English your usage so clever and goodly.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

Way to go, fags.

The English your usage so clever and goodly.
    Game on, faggot.

Answer the question.
  • Options

You know why.

Ironic epitome reached.
    You like to call things ironic. You do that a lot. You must have assumed I called you out as stupid. Why would you do that ThudBomberFS?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Okay, Bluballs.

Yes, I was being insincere before and I really do think you’re a moron.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

El Paso was a progressive loon. So two more strikes for the left. 2019 mass shooters pics.

You gotta coordinate better with @DJDuck as he was earlier posting there’s only been 4 mass shootings during the Trump administration.
  • Options
    Oh, this is good.

You think I'm a moron after I call you out for not addressing the the OP.

Do you own a mirror?

The dodge and deflection HH and CD have exhibited in this thread demonstrates why liberalism is a mental disorder. Neither can back up their mouths, directly answer questions or formulate logical thoughts due to the fact that they support dishonesty in the media.

I'm in the mountains and then headed to the beach as temperatures dictate. A lifestyle neither one of these losers will ever attain.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Blu82 said:

Oh, this is good.

Do you own a mirror?

The dodge and deflection HH and CD have exhibited in this thread demonstrates why liberalism is a mental disorder. Neither can back up their mouths, directly answer questions or formulate logical thoughts due to the fact that they support dishonesty in the media.

I'm in the mountains and then headed to the beach as temperatures dictate. A lifestyle neither one of these losers will ever attain.

Wow! What luxury! Which one of the Real Housewives are you?
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

Oh, this is good.

Do you own a mirror?

You sound smart AND rich.

Are you driving through Pasadena on your way to the beach like ThudBomberFS?