Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Holmgren Coaching Bowl Game

mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
Holmgren apparently said he'd consider coaching Dawgs in the bowl game - thinks it would be fun.

Any better free pub than that?

Comments

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,113
    mobey said:

We'll already have free pub when Sark coaches USC in the WGAF bowl this year.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    No coach wants anything to do with Washington ... even on an interm basis.

hth
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    topdawgnc said:

No coach wants anything to do with Washington ... even on an interm basis.

hth

Has UW football become a leper colony?
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    mobey said:

Holmgren apparently said he'd consider coaching Dawgs in the bowl game - thinks it would be fun.

mobey said:

Fun? Right...
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Hey, if we're not serious about winning, let's have fun.

mobey said:

Fun? Right...
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    UW football coaching search = UO basketball coaching search?

I remember before striking luck with Altman, Quooks were throwing around names like Izzo, but it didn't take long before it sank in that big name coach didn't give a shit about us.
    Is that one of your cheerleaders?

I remember before striking luck with Altman, Quooks were throwing around names like Izzo, but it didn't take long before it sank in that big name coach didn't give a shit about us.

• death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited December 2013
    HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Mike Holmgren was #2 on my Top 10 List. Please enter your ^ below immediately.

Then, Go Fuck Yourself.

* Nick Saban (Give him $8 million because he's 10 times better than Mora, and tell him to do it for the Dawg Father.) (He doesn't get a number)

1. Jim Harbaugh
    2. Mike Holmgren (he's tanned, rested, and ready)
    3. Pete Carroll
    4. Jon Gruden
    5. Gary Pinkel (offer him $6 million)
    6. Jim Tressel ($4 million)
    7. Mark Dantonio ($4 million)
    8. Mike Leach (Any doubt if he traded players and replayed the AC, he'd WIN BIG?) (Give him $4 million and his own radio show on KJR replacing Softy)
    9. Todd Graham ($4 million)
    10. Chris Peterson ($4 million)
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    mobey said:

Is that one of your cheerleaders?

I'm dedicating my sig for pictures of Kate Beckinsale for the time being. Just trying to show Collegedoog what Hardcore Honeys achieve to be.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070

HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Then, Go Fuck Yourself.

I also heard the NCAA is taking another review of Oregon's sanctions and is considering the death penalty.

What are you hearing Middlebury?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
    mobey said:

Keep current.

They were considering it but decided to let Helfrich do their dirty work.

HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Then, Go Fuck Yourself.

I also heard the NCAA is taking another review of Oregon's sanctions and is considering the death penalty.

no shit. Helfrich may set a land speed record for fucking up a good thing.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
    John L. Smith and Arkansas say FYFMFE
    edited December 2013

HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Then, Go Fuck Yourself.

The Middlebury Panther Pussies are playing in the NCAA Division Who Gives a Fuck, Cunt Muncher Soccer Final 4. They play Who Gives a Fuck on Friday! Thanks for asking.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,663 Founders Club
    We could do worse than Holmgren as a permanent replacement. I would not hate to see that. Gruden would be awrsome though

We could do worse than Holmgren as a permanent replacement. I would not hate to see that. Gruden would be awrsome though

Where's my ^ ???
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,663 Founders Club
    edited December 2013

Where's my ^ ???
    huh?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I heard Holmgren on the IanCuog show today. He said he would "absolutely love to coach Washington in the bowl game if UW were to call him. IanCuog bit, saying you're kidding, right? He said, no way, not kidding, if they called, he'd coach... said also, it would be fun, but that his competitive nature would probably take over and he'd want to win the game.
    Too bad Sark's competitive nature never took over.

I heard Holmgren on the IanCuog show today. He said he would "absolutely love to coach Washington in the bowl game if UW were to call him. IanCuog bit, saying you're kidding, right? He said, no way, not kidding, if they called, he'd coach... said also, it would be fun, but that his competitive nature would probably take over and he'd want to win the game.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    mobey said:

Too bad Sark's competitive nature never took over.

Disagree