Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CircleJerk Eccentric Bracket Round of 32: [2] YellowSnow vs [10] PurpleThrobber

2»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    YellowSnow

Hate to do this, but I do love T&A, and Yella's never gonna stop rowboating anyway, with or without my vote.

This was an act of self-interest on my part. Plus, Yella betrayed me with a wasted vote for Race. It's like rooting for Achilles. He really doesn't need your support guysm.

Oh Creep, Creep, Creep....what did I ever do to deserve this dis-respeck?

Well, you’ve had your salty revenge vote. Now do the right thing moving forward.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleThrobber

Hate to do this, but I do love T&A, and Yella's never gonna stop rowboating anyway, with or without my vote.

This was an act of self-interest on my part. Plus, Yella betrayed me with a wasted vote for Race. It's like rooting for Achilles. He really doesn't need your support guysm.

Well, you’ve had your salty revenge vote. Now do the right thing moving forward.

I have a list of enemies now. I'm just getting started. Hopefully I will be afforded the opportunity to lay a 'kill vote' in a close final four race.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    YellowSnow

I have a list of enemies now. I'm just getting started. Hopefully I will be afforded the opportunity to lay a 'kill vote' in a close final four race.
    At some point I will call upon you @creepycoug to do me a great service.

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    YellowSnow

Disagree:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019
    YellowSnow

The disrespect against @PurpleThrobber is unreal

Agree. But this circle jerk is a fight to the death.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleThrobber

The Throbber has great taste in tits, but he's really a one trick pony. Yella is a versatile machine and the handsomest motherfucker on this board.

But that one trick is worth a vote.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    Holy Christ - I leave for the weekend to my palatial inland lake lodge with limited interwebs access and come back to the Compound to a prison fucking.

Without lube. More than the six consensual times.

Let's just remember if the Throbber closes to within 6 covering the spread, he WILL post pics of the glorious 3 minutes 45 seconds with @YellowSnow 's hoop wife.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    YellowSnow
    Rowing hawt talk
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019
    YellowSnow

Holy Christ - I leave for the weekend to my palatial inland lake lodge with limited interwebs access and come back to the Compound to a prison fucking.

Let's just remember if the Throbber closes to within 6 covering the spread, he WILL post pics of the glorious 3 minutes 45 seconds with @YellowSnow 's hoop wife.

Palatial inland lake lodge? Are you sipping Laphroaig with Puppy or what?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781

Palatial inland lake lodge? Are you sipping Laphroaig with Puppy or what?

Nah -PBR's and vodka/clubs. Though I had a delicious White Claw Friday night....channeled my inner gayness like I'm @Dennis_DeYoung

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    YellowSnow
    Yellow 37-12 over Throbber
This discussion has been closed.