Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What the fuck happened?

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

@StrongArmCobra , @DJDuck , and @SFGbob account for like 90% of the poasts on this place. These are three hamster dicks no one would let poast anywhere else.

Gave you a chin for this line alone. didn't read the rest.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    that's some dark shit dude
  • DuckMayneDuckMayne Member Posts: 29
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

DuckMayne said:

With their schedule, I cant imagine they only get 8 wins. I think anything less than getting a victory in a major bowl would be a disappointing season. Peterson has struggled in bowl games with the Huskies and they got a cakewalk of a schedule this year. Going to another big bowl and losing would have to sting badly and it will continue to hurt the Pac's rep

Cut out the second half of the last sentence and this dude is dialed in.
    Nationally the reputation of the Pac is very low. Even if it's our rivals, we need the top teams in the conference to win some big bowl games. Winning big bowl games will also help with recruiting.

As a Duck fan, I have high hopes for the Ducks this year. I'm hoping they make a NY6 bowl and win it. And I think Husky fans should have high hopes as well. Huskies sort of need a big bowl win, not only because they have have an easy schedule to get to a big bowl but also because they've struggled in bowl games, and big games overall, under Pererson.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2019
    DuckMayne said:

dnc said:

DuckMayne said:

With their schedule, I cant imagine they only get 8 wins. I think anything less than getting a victory in a major bowl would be a disappointing season. Peterson has struggled in bowl games with the Huskies and they got a cakewalk of a schedule this year. Going to another big bowl and losing would have to sting badly and it will continue to hurt the Pac's rep

Nationally the reputation of the Pac is very low. Even if it's our rivals, we need the top teams in the conference to win some big bowl games. Winning big bowl games will also help with recruiting.

As a Duck fan, I have high hopes for the Ducks this year. I'm hoping they make a NY6 bowl and win it. And I think Husky fans should have high hopes as well. Huskies sort of need a big bowl win, not only because they have have an easy schedule to get to a big bowl but also because they've struggled in bowl games, and big games overall, under Pererson.
    I think the perception of the Pac-12 would be better if the last Pac-12 program to play in a national title game didn't completely collapse like a house of cards just two short years later. Would also be better if Oregon wasn't hyped up every off season only to disappoint.

Yes, UW needs to win a big bowl game and we certainly hope this is the year they do. But the only respectable program this conference has right now (UW) is not the main problem. USC, Oregon, and Stanford are no longer pulling their weight which is fine with me.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DuckMayne said:

dnc said:

DuckMayne said:

Hey new duck. DIAFF
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019
    haie said:

I think it'll also help the Pac 12's reputation if Auburn absolutely destroys Oregon in front of the rest of the country, but that's just me.

I get what you’re stepping in. Oregon needs to win this and then get butt fucked by us.

If it means that someone “sponsors me” to go to this game and I butt fuck a duck co-Ed in the porking lot I will do that to show how much i cum purple and gold.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

haie said:

I think it'll also help the Pac 12's reputation if Auburn absolutely destroys Oregon in front of the rest of the country, but that's just me.

I get what you’re stepping in. Oregon needs to win this and then get butt fucked by us.

If it means that someone “sponsors me” to go to this game and I butt fuck a duck co-Ed in the porking lot I will do that to show how much i cum purple and gold.
    No, I'm saying I want Oregon to get buttfucked by Auburn.
    Yes, we do but from a brand (pac-12) and us later dominating a team that beat a mid level sec team, we want whoregon to win this one.

DuckMayne said:

dnc said:

DuckMayne said:

I think the perception of the Pac-12 would be better if the last Pac-12 program to play in a national title game didn't completely collapse like a house of cards just two short years later. Would also be better if Oregon wasn't hyped up every off season only to disappoint.

Yes, UW needs to win a big bowl game and we certainly hope this is the year they do. But the only respectable program this conference has right now (UW) is not the main problem. USC, Oregon, and Stanford are no longer pulling their weight which is fine with me.
    You have a good point. The Pac being weak these last several years isn't Washington's fault. They've been good. You just dont want a team as good as Washington has been to be the best team in the conference.

But the Ducks losing to OSU didnt hurt the reputation of the pac at all. The previous week they smoked the defending champs that were undefeated up to that point. So I respectfully disagree with your point there.

Let's face it, Oregon, Washington, and Utah will probably be the 3 best teams in the conference this year. And those 3 teams need to win their bowl games. And Oregon needs to beat Auburn. I know that's asking a lot but the rest of the country doesn't respect the conference and this is how theyll earn it back.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

What the fuck happened?

Is Wilcox still banging you?
    haie said:

DuckMayne said:

DuckMayne said:

dnc said:

DuckMayne said:

You have a good point. The Pac being weak these last several years isn't Washington's fault. They've been good. You just dont want a team as good as Washington has been to be the best team in the conference.

But the Ducks losing to OSU didnt hurt the reputation of the pac at all. The previous week they smoked the defending champs that were undefeated up to that point. So I respectfully disagree with your point there.

Let's face it, Oregon, Washington, and Utah will probably be the 3 best teams in the conference this year. And those 3 teams need to win their bowl games. And Oregon needs to beat Auburn. I know that's asking a lot but the rest of the country doesn't respect the conference and this is how theyll earn it back.
    You mean that FSU team that squeaked by almost every game that even the ESPN fuckheads figured out were complacent and inferior to the previous year?

Getting blown the fuck out by a young team didn't hurt the conference but losing by 7-17 to Bama, Penn St, tOSU did? Don't forget the bounce back from 2014 where we saw the most embarrassing bowl collapse in college football history, to fucking TCU.

Definitely didn't hurt the conference.

As good as Washington has been. Okay. Defenses riddled with NFL players as opposed to an all time quarterback carrying the load for an okay defense and a shitty coach.

Lost one starting o line to injury and nearly lost to a 3 win cuog team. Lost to Arizona at home.

Fuck off quook. Oregon hasn't done shit in 4 years. Utah at least won their division once. You hillbillies aren't shit anymore.
    Let's be realistic. You're wholeheartedly shortchanging Oregon's accomplishments. Ohio St that year was littered with NFL players, and they were clicking on all cylinders entering that game. They were the best team in the country. Losing to them didnt damage the pac12's reputation. Obviously it didnt because they were in the national championship you idiot.

And dont brag about all those big games that Washington lost. Saying you barely lost is embarrassing. First off, they were all those games by quite a bit and made comebacks near the end. The scores make the game appear much closer than they really were. Washington has yet to win a big game under Peterson. Biggest win is what? Southern Miss? Congrats.

But look, I root for the Pac when they play ooc and in bowl games. I root for the Ducks but I want the conference to be the best it can be overall. I also think Husky fans should root for the Ducks to best Auburn, like I rooted for the Huskies to beat them last year.