Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What the fuck happened?

Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
@StrongArmCobra , @DJDuck , and @SFGbob account for like 90% of the poasts on this place. These are three hamster dicks no one would let poast anywhere else.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. You didn't close the fucking gates and you elected your local retard as commander in chief.

Is Swaye sober or something? Killing cockroaches, jerking off stalefish in gas station bathrooms. I'm sure DJ is working on some Pulitzer caliber thing about UW's 18 year plan to lose a Rose Bowl. Should be epic.

Oh btw, the Huskies are going to win 8 games this year. You know it as well as I do. You weren't a good team last year and you're quite a bit worse today. Next year might actually be special though. I'll check back in during the 21 season if this shit hole still exists and your horse teethed coach decides recruiting is important by then.

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He’s back for some Fuck Off and Not your best effort farming

It's bound to be a bumper crop.
  • Options
    DuckMayneDuckMayne Member Posts: 29
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    With their schedule, I cant imagine they only get 8 wins. I think anything less than getting a victory in a major bowl would be a disappointing season. Peterson has struggled in bowl games with the Huskies and they got a cakewalk of a schedule this year. Going to another big bowl and losing would have to sting badly and it will continue to hurt the Pac's rep
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DuckMayne said:

With their schedule, I cant imagine they only get 8 wins. I think anything less than getting a victory in a major bowl would be a disappointing season. Peterson has struggled in bowl games with the Huskies and they got a cakewalk of a schedule this year. Going to another big bowl and losing would have to sting badly and it will continue to hurt the Pac's rep

Thanks @DuckMayne, very cool.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DuckMayne said:

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DuckMayne said:

Cut out the second half of the last sentence and this dude is dialed in.