Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

After this, I think I love our players.

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Passion said:

I wonder if Sean Parker and the rest of the players are now banned from posting on doogman.com.

YBE

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Sounds like Sean told it to his FACE!

Well, I yelled the same thing from the lower bowl at Husky Stadium. Does that count?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club
    Passion said:

Found this on Softy's Facebook page: "According to a team source in on the meeting, Husky Senior Sean Parker yelled at Sarkisian to FUCK OFF after the initial announcement. Sarkisian continued to say that they could still call him anytime to talk, at which point a large number of the players pointed the door and told him to leave. This would explain the oddly short meeting length, and Sarkisian's comments that he's "not worried about how I'm remembered at Washington."

This really cuts to the core of the problem with Sarkisian and shows that this team has some fire in its belly. A real coach would have had these guys competing for a conference title this year. He's been the weak link, the team knows it, and it sounds like they don't like the guy. Great post Passion.