Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CircleJerk Misfit Bracket Round 1: [8] salemcoog vs [9] ntxduck

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
@salemcoog — There’s a duality with Salem, for all his inherent vices and quirks he can be extremely hilarious and his macro-P12 opinions are usually spot-on. Years of Apple Cup beatdowns quieted his spirit a bit, but he hasn’t let it adversely affect his post count. On the flip side he holds grudges like few outside the Tug can. He can be whiny. Overly-emotional. Sensitive. And hate-filled. His temperament is obsessive and possessive. On HH he seemingly finds fulfillment in the state of being overpowered, which speaks to a more submissive and nefarious spirit.

@ntxduck — On the Duck spectrum he’s one of the better ones. While he can talk copious amounts of shit, he usually is an affable and likable dude…so when he does eventually go on the offensive there’s some merit and substance behind it. While many Ducks wouldn’t dare to do venture anywhere outside of the traditional e-duck/247/rivals quook life, ntx dares to stray from the proverbial road often traveled in order to co-habitate with us degenerates here. So, points for that. But he’s a duck…

CircleJerk Misfit Bracket Round 1: [8] salemcoog vs [9] ntxduck 46 votes

salemcoog
45%
MikeDamoneCFetters_Nacho_LoverRaceBannonSwayePostGameOrangeSlicesPurpleBazeDennis_DeYoungcreepycougoregonblitzkriegbiak1DooglesGrundleStiltzkinguntloveGreenRiverGatorzIPukeOregonGrellowWilliams3Pitchfork51Doog_de_JourYellowSnow89ute 21 votes
ntxduck
54%
whlinderBennyBeaverCirrhosisDawgRoadDawg55Mad_SonUWhuskytskeetGladstonedncdfleahaiewhatshouldicareaboutseatownfunkhuskyhooliganNEsnake12backthepackFireCohenjhfstyle24Neighbor2972RDRUW_Doog_Bot 25 votes

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck
    Close one, two of my favorite enemy fans. But @ntxduck isn't a Packer dickrider so he gets the nod.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck
    Quok it up
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog
    Salem Bros for lif!!

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    ntxduck
    Very tough call. ntx is a bit more on the level though.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck
    Nxtduck openly mocks Quooks, and for that I thank him.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    salemcoog

WSU always beats Oregon

Tyfys
    salemcoog
    Years of Apple Cup beatdowns quieted his spirit a bit, but he hasn’t let it adversely affect his post count.

Nice one gladstone. Might be your wittiest yet
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

@salemcoog — There’s a duality with Salem, for all his inherent vices and quirks he can be extremely hilarious and his macro-P12 opinions are usually spot-on. Years of Apple Cup beatdowns quieted his spirit a bit, but he hasn’t let it adversely affect his post count. On the flip side he holds grudges like few outside the Tug can. He can be whiny. Overly-emotional. Sensitive. And hate-filled. His temperament is obsessive and possessive. On HH he seemingly finds fulfillment in the state of being overpowered, which speaks to a more submissive and nefarious spirit.

@ntxduck — On the Duck spectrum he’s one of the better ones. While he can talk copious amounts of shit, he usually is an affable and likable dude…so when he does eventually go on the offensive there’s some merit and substance behind it. While many Ducks wouldn’t dare to do venture anywhere outside of the traditional e-duck/247/rivals quook life, ntx dares to stray from the proverbial road often traveled in order to co-habitate with us degenerates here. So, points for that. But he’s a duck…

NMTE

Fuck off Jay.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

NMTE

Fuck off Jay.
    Gladstone said:

NMTE

Fuck off Jay.

But I digress. There’s a ton of shit you can call me out on here. For 5 months after AC, I’m a bit of a bitter bitch that will toss a few troll posts in every now and then on the FB boards. I don’t doubt that it gets old.

6 years in a row with half of them with all the money on the table does that to a Coug. My takes on the Tug aren’t always relevant. And I probably go a little far when challenged.

But I don’t see myself as being Overly sensitive on here very often. Nor do I see myself being over powered very often on here. Maybe my self awareness needs a tune up.
    Jesus Christ
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

NMTE

Fuck off Jay.
    Gladstone said:

NMTE

Fuck off Jay.

But I digress. There’s a ton of shit you can call me out on here. For 5 months after AC, I’m a bit of a bitter bitch that will toss a few troll posts in every now and then on the FB boards. I don’t doubt that it gets old.

6 years in a row with half of them with all the money on the table does that to a Coug. My takes on the Tug aren’t always relevant. And I probably go a little far when challenged.

But I don’t see myself as being Overly sensitive on here very often. Nor do I see myself being over powered very often on here. Maybe my self awareness needs a tune up.
    Why not a quick trip to Lincoln City for nice walk on the beach with your husband get get some perspective?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited August 2019
    ntxduck
    salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

NMTE

Fuck off Jay.

He can be whiny. Overly-emotional. Sensitive.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

NMTE

Fuck off Jay.
    Gladstone said:

NMTE

Fuck off Jay.

Notwithstanding this very Tequilla-like post, I can't go against my Cuog! family.

You're right though - ntx is the best of the ducks. Not a very high bar, but there you have it.

Still, gotta go Cuog!
    salemcoog
    My text to my bud who lives in DC

It may be 5am your place but I hope you know I am blasting sofi needs a ladder at a bar.
This discussion has been closed.