Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dems Debate

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Medicare approval is extremely high. The Tennessee Valley Authority was so successful the government had to stop it from expanding.

K-12 has its problems, I’ll give you that. Let’s raise the minimum wage to a living wage and give everyone healthcare and I’ll bet you the K-12 statistics go way up.

Yeah, the problems with are public schools are because the MW is too low. Sweet fucking Geezus this Hondo level dumbfuckery.
    Yeah, I can’t imagine how kids parents having more money would make that kid more successful in school. Except for every statistic that ever measured it.
    Actually, a better predictor on school performance is if the kid was born into an intact, two parent family. You're talking out your ass as per usual.
    Hey, dumb fuck, guess who has more money between two parent households and single parent households.
    Hey dumbfuck, even when you factor for income, a kid from a two parent household does better than a kid from a single parent household with higher income.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

If you have kids while making the minimum wage you have a problem the government can't fix

Sometimes. But sometimes you weren’t taught about condoms and birth control. Sometimes you can’t afford an abortion. Sometimes it’s illegal to have an abortion. The government could absolutely fix those times.
    So this dumbfuck thinks there is a significant number of kids being born in this country because people don't know where babies come from. And he believes that if we just raise the minimum wage the kids of these idiots will do better in school.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Medicare approval is extremely high. The Tennessee Valley Authority was so successful the government had to stop it from expanding.

K-12 has its problems, I’ll give you that. Let’s raise the minimum wage to a living wage and give everyone healthcare and I’ll bet you the K-12 statistics go way up.

Yeah, the problems with are public schools are because the MW is too low. Sweet fucking Geezus this Hondo level dumbfuckery.
    Yeah, I can’t imagine how kids parents having more money would make that kid more successful in school. Except for every statistic that ever measured it.
    Actually, a better predictor on school performance is if the kid was born into an intact, two parent family. You're talking out your ass as per usual.
    Hey, dumb fuck, guess who has more money between two parent households and single parent households.
    Hey dumbfuck, even when you factor for income, a kid from a two parent household does better than a kid from a single parent household with a similar or higher income.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The Demorats need to have an actual American in the debate. No American flag on display anywhere, Some shitdick not putting his hand over his heart for the anthem. Bunch of communist and at least one not qualified to run for the office as they are not a natural born citizen.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

The Demorats need to have an actual American in the debate. No American flag on display anywhere, Some shitdick not putting his hand over his heart for the anthem. Bunch of communist and at least one not qualified to run for the office as they are not a natural born citizen.

Yes, that's the problem with the dem debates. There's no two story flag visible on TV. Jesus Christ.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The entire Dem platform is that America is worse than Hitler and you should be embarrassed and guilty for being an American
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Also Joe sounds like a senile old man up there. I'm offloading stock in him yesterday.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The entire Dem platform is that America is worse than Hitler and you should be embarrassed and guilty for being an American

They're going to make America great again and the rich are going to pay for it
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Also Joe sounds like a senile old man up there. I'm offloading stock in him yesterday.

Harris is good up there regardless of content. Tulsi is hot

I watched about 45 minutes
  • Options

A young vibrant man vs a senile old fuck
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
  • Options

They're going to make America great again and the rich are going to pay for it
    REPENT
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tough showing by the demsfs jfc.

Jay Inslee is beyond pathetic.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Kamala is horrific.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Love that the dude bitching about education doesn't know the difference between are and our.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Tulsi Gabbard #ThatsMyPresident
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I fuck with Yang tho

I’ll take my 1k a month
  • Options