Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pups been warning of doom on dl for 3 years

13»

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

10-2 if we get a few lucky bounces. Benning is dead weight. Basically 1 returning DL in levi, 2-4 freshmen who have never played a significant snap. Do the math dipshits.

Now to the 2nd level...wellington? That about sums that up. Db's? Needs experience and theyll be 'fine'. How many games until theyre 'fine" is the question. By pac12 play? Better hope so

Only 1 of 5 DB’s who starts will not have extensive playing time and in big games.

Bryant, Taylor, Molden, McKinney. All have a ton of live experience.

The DL and LB units have limited experience but high end young talent.
    No youngster. Molden and bryant have experience. Watch the fucking rose bowl on mckinney. Laugher. Taylor will be good this year, its what i said. But vs byu @ 6000'? Better hope so. See dipshit, pup has been to provo every time the last 25 years. Never an easy out.

Also i said i was worried about 1st and 2nd level most. But why use context in your elentary retort. Watch a little football, for a few years...then pop your slit off newbie;)

And why do u think Bryant moving to safety potentially? Ill answer. Coaches hate losing 2 starting safeties. One basically a 1st round pick. Details matter to deuche's like yourself. Sucks i have to waste the time explaining it
    How dare you speak to @DoogCourics that way
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm fucking perplexed. Is pump a doog or an even cuntier version of...me. ?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's not like UW has been the #1 defense in the Pac-12 four years in a row despite major losses at every level or anything. Our defense is all of a sudden gonna suck with better talent on the field because Pumpy said so. Everybody that Pumpy hasn't seen play yet sucks. Some of the best defensive coaches in the country say they're guys will be better than last year but because the retards at Doogman raise their retarded concerns, Pumpy is worried because Pumpy is always worried. Why don't you sit back and smell the roses for once. This will be the best defense this coaching staff has ever had.

Checked out the state of the pac lately? Comedy. 2 teams played defense last year. U find the 2nd...if u can. Not hard to lead pac in defense last 10 years. Those pesky facts again

Edit: btw, those guys at dawgman have been closely covering uw football for near 30 years. I made that place, then fatters to credit. Guys are dipshits yes, but a hell of a lot more dialed in than anyone here sans Pup. Fetters been stealing everything Pup says for 23 years. He should put the °Tm by my shit...but he's too proud... but he aint ever sniffed a slimey so in the end, fetters has a wounded pennace. Probably applies an ample supply of barrier cream on the wrinkled up little feller
    So we've gone from trademarking with degrees to... degrees Tm?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2019
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

10-2 if we get a few lucky bounces. Benning is dead weight. Basically 1 returning DL in levi, 2-4 freshmen who have never played a significant snap. Do the math dipshits.

Now to the 2nd level...wellington? That about sums that up. Db's? Needs experience and theyll be 'fine'. How many games until theyre 'fine" is the question. By pac12 play? Better hope so

Only 1 of 5 DB’s who starts will not have extensive playing time and in big games.

No youngster. Molden and bryant have experience. Watch the fucking rose bowl on mckinney. Laugher. Taylor will be good this year, its what i said. But vs byu @ 6000'? Better hope so. See dipshit, pup has been to provo every time the last 25 years. Never an easy out.

Also i said i was worried about 1st and 2nd level most. But why use context in your elentary retort. Watch a little football, for a few years...then pop your slit off newbie;)

And why do u think Bryant moving to safety potentially? Ill answer. Coaches hate losing 2 starting safeties. One basically a 1st round pick. Details matter to deuche's like yourself. Sucks i have to waste the time explaining it
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/61135/circlejerk-misfit-bracket-round-1-3-oregonblitzkrieg-vs-14-puppylove-sugarsteele#latest

defend thyself
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/61135/circlejerk-misfit-bracket-round-1-3-oregonblitzkrieg-vs-14-puppylove-sugarsteele#latest

defend thyself
    Pup does not partake in such childish hee hee poo poo pee pee threads. He's all about the HDB and hawt futbol takes.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    Standard Supporter

But vs byu @ 6000'?

omfg

dtd said:

I'm fucking perplexed. Is pump a doog or an even cuntier version of...me. ?

He wants UW to be a shit team led by a try-hard midget qb so he can be right. Same schtick every off-season.
    So the latter.