Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CircleJerk HH(B) OG Bracket Round 1: [4] dnc vs [13] cfetters_nacho_lover

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc
    CFett's best work is on twatter these days.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    cfetters_nacho_lover

This was tough. Love both these guys. DNC posts 100 times more though across 50 alt handles...the nacho man remains nacho

Bashing me is fine it if we’re gonna bash posting under alt handles I’m fucking out!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I abstain. I love both
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,858
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

DNC is the most well rounded poaster on the bored. On any given thread he can be insightful, funny, or shitpost with high quality. Dark horse to take this bracket imo

One of the biggest mindfucks ever was hearing his southern drawl on whatever podcast he was on.
    24 years in the south takes a toll.

It’s a miracle I can even English anymore.
    *Engrish
  • Options
    cfetters_nacho_lover

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

DNC is the most well rounded poaster on the bored. On any given thread he can be insightful, funny, or shitpost with high quality. Dark horse to take this bracket imo

One of the biggest mindfucks ever was hearing his southern drawl on whatever podcast he was on.
    24 years in the south takes a toll.

It’s a miracle I can even English anymore.
    *Engrish
    There are no Asians here bruh
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2019
    dnc said:

DNC is the Jeff Tedford of Swaye’s Ninja Crew.

I’m old enough to remember when Fetters guaranteed we were hiring Tedford away from TOO HIGH. My first memories of @BearsWiin we’re going after Fetters for his BS.

I take this as a grate compliment.
    I think it was PeopleMuncher about the same time who absolutely predicted that Cal would not have a wiining season in 2004 because Cal hadn't had three straight wiining seasons since the early 1950's. Nothing about the nature of the team at the time, returning talent yada yada, just a quick scan of yearly records and BHAM he had a bona fide lock prediction

and oh yeah we're gonna steal you're coach
  • Options
    cfetters_nacho_lover
    BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

I’m old enough to remember when Fetters guaranteed we were hiring Tedford away from TOO HIGH. My first memories of @BearsWiin we’re going after Fetters for his BS.

I think it was PeopleMuncher about the same time who absolutely predicted that Cal would not have a wiining season in 2004 because Cal hadn't had three straight wiining seasons since the early 1950's. Nothing about the nature of the team at the time, returning talent yada yada, just a quick scan of yearly records and BHAM he had a bona fide lock prediction

The intentionally obtuse one.

One of the worst Typologists anywhere.
  • Options
    dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

Looking back, I think I didn't make sufficient use of the DawgnCaroIina (capital I) alt handle I made, but maybe it was because by that time Kimmy and Fetters were cumming down hard on shit like that.
  • Options
    cfetters_nacho_lover
    BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

Looking back, I think I didn't make sufficient use of the DawgnCaroIina (capital I) alt handle I made, but maybe it was because by that time Kimmy and Fetters were cumming down hard on shit like that.
    It took me awhile to figure out who had that handle. I think I suspected a coog originally (Harv or Lynwood or millcreek).

That mock handle was when I knew I had made it in the message bored world.

TYFYS
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc

Looking forward to DNC vs Race in the sweet 16. DNC should be a higher seed. Arguably the best poster on the board.

I got race in this one
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc

Looking forward to DNC vs Race in the sweet 16. DNC should be a higher seed. Arguably the best poster on the board.

Agree. Funny, knowledgeable, not a complete sociopath.
  • Options
    cfetters_nacho_lover

Race is going to stomp me as he should but thank you for the support.

The minion is never greater than his master.
  • Options
    dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

It took me awhile to figure out who had that handle. I think I suspected a coog originally (Harv or Lynwood or millcreek).

That mock handle was when I knew I had made it in the message bored world.

TYFYS

• Options
    cfetters_nacho_lover
    FirePete said:

I got race in this one
    Rather easily.

Grundle or DDY are the only ones in this bracket with the cache to take down Race and I don’t think either of them pull it off either.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,203
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc

Agree. Funny, knowledgeable, not a complete sociopath.
    If compete sociopaths won't do well here I am OUT
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc
    dnc said:

FirePete said:

I got race in this one
    Rather easily.

Grundle or DDY are the only ones in this bracket with the cache to take down Race and I don’t think either of them pull it off either.
    All Race, all the tim. Literally.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2019
    dnc

Yeah maybe. Probably. But who do you drop down? Grundle? DDY? Race?

The entire top half of this bracket is stacked as fuck. The S16 and beyond will be amazing.

I also think the lower part of the Millennial bracket is really tough as I could see Roaddie, me, BTP, or DDJ all potentially winning that side.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,067
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam