Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another Portal Transfer away from Stable Genius Culture

GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
https://www.businessinsider.com/dni-dan-coats-quit-white-house-suppressed-russia-warnings-nyt-2019-7?

Coats told lawmakers that North Korea "was unlikely to give up" its nuclear weapons. He also contradicted Trump's claim that Iran was seeking to gear up its nuclear program.

In contrast to Coats, Ratcliffe is a Trump loyalist who has backed Trump's claims that Mueller 's investigation into Russian election interference was a partisan plot to unseat Trump.

In an interview with Fox News on Sunday, he said the special counsel's report and its conclusions "weren't from Robert Mueller" but rather "were written by what a lot of people believe was Hillary Clinton's de facto legal team."

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,857 Standard Supporter
    I am curious. Where were the libs when BO and his crack team of idiots ignored the Russian attempts at influencing our elections?
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Dunno I'm just a human being. I try to stay away from any denominations after this fact.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    This is what happens when a potus values loyalty above all other qualifications
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    Or doesn't want an intelligence apparatus set up to frame him and remove him from office

Why wouldn't the POTUS want loyalty?

Nobody voted for Coats
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Or doesn't want an intelligence apparatus set up to frame him and remove him from office

Why wouldn't the POTUS want loyalty?

Nobody voted for Coats

It's the degree of loyalty that concerns most people. As a man with many minions, I expect you to understand this better than most.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Sounds like this sycophant may not even make it out of committee. Must be pretty bad when the spine-less GOP senate is even balking, but again, this is what happens when loyalty is valued above all other qualifications (not that there were any other qualifications in regard to this nominee).
    Loyalty hasn't been an issue before

These folks serve at the pleasure of the President

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    edited July 2019
    I'm trying to figure out what's so objectionable about the quotes in your link that were attributed to Ratcliffe. Mueller's investigation as we learned this past week wasn't being carried out by Mueller and it was a partisan driven investigation. How you look into the Trump Tower meeting and then completely ignore who is was that the Russian attorney met with both before and after the Trump Tower meeting tells me that this wasn't an investigation that was honestly looking into what really happened.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    It must be very hard to work at a level in this administration where one makes public statements of policy. Never know when Trump is going to come in behind and complete contradict.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam

It must be very hard to work at a level in this administration where one makes public statements of policy. Never know when Trump is going to come in behind and complete contradict.

Trump has a habit of placing people in administrative positions that work against his policies. Coates is one of these people and needs to go, as do Bolton and Pompeo. Trump has every right to contradict a statement that works against his policy.
    Bolton is a head scratcher despite his fame here

He's an interventionist
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

He's an interventionist

Unintentional comedy gold.

He's an interventionist

No I intended to be funny

HTH

He's an interventionist

HTH
    It was damn funny. Belly-laughs in the media room funny. Good work.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

I am curious. Where were the libs when BO and his crack team of idiots ignored the Russian attempts at influencing our elections?

"It would never happen on our watch." - Joe Biden, Senile Democrat Presidential Candidate, 2020.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

He's an interventionist

He's an interventionist

HTH
    Let me guess you think Trump is an interventionist

JFC indeed

The TDS has rotted brains here

If Hillary had won we'd be in two more wars by now because that's what her masters want

He's an interventionist

HTH
    Let me guess you think Trump is an interventionist

JFC indeed

The TDS has rotted brains here

If Hillary had won we'd be in two more wars by now because that's what her masters want
    Guess again.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Dude61 said:

Trump has a habit of placing people in administrative positions that work against his policies. Coates is one of these people and needs to go, as do Bolton and Pompeo. Trump has every right to contradict a statement that works against his policy.
    The issue is the managerial incompetence. If you're consistently contradicting those who work under you, and are unable to present a unified message, it becomes clear that you're the one who is unable to effectively to communicate within your own organization. This shit wouldn't fly from a middle manager at any mid-size company. That it continues to come from the highest office we have is just baffling.