Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Donte Williams

2»

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Eat shit:

Washington came in a literally pulled the rug right out from under the feet of Oregon, where most pundits believed Smith was headed — but when he received his offer from the Huskies, it completely changed everything.

Smith told us back when he was offered:

“I mean, Oregon was high up there for me”, Smith had said, “But after Washington offered…not so much…I’ve grown up watching Washington and they’re the best team in the Pac-12. Coach Lake really knows what he’s doing and I had a chance to work with him and Coach Harris and Coach Petersen at Whittier, and I totally trust them.”

You’re such a little bitch. Yes, Jimmy Lake will get his. No Duck fan thinks otherwise.
    Why so angry? It's a rivalry. When Oregon gets a head-to-head win over UW you can talk shit too.
    Right. They’re future decommits. The day you’re wrong and take it on the chin, you can act like it’s quid pro quo.
    I give credit when credit is due. If Navarette signs with Oregon that's a win you can be proud of. But I don't think he's gonna sign with Oregon so why would I give premature credit? Oregon has a track record of having a lot of decommits. UW has a track record of having very few decommits. A UW win over Oregon is way more likely to be final than an Oregon win over UW.
    And Shipley?
    I mean if you want to brag about him I guess you can but UW is probably gonna beat Oregon for Xavier Carlton who they like more so we'll see.
    This is why you’re little bitch. You literally can’t take a loss.
    I can't take a loss that isn't there to be taken. UW is going in dry on Oregon in recruiting right now so what am I supposed to do. You wanna brag about Jake Shipley? Go ahead.
    That’s not how I roll. When the competition is doing well, sometimes you just tip the hat.
    And I'll tip the hat if Navarrette signs with Oregon.
    I can’t wait for your approval.
    Now you're contradicting yourself. Don't be butthurt just because Oregon is taking L after L to UW. Oregon had their time. It's our time now.
    It’s not really. I get pulled into your irrational thought process. I could care less about your approval.
    Then why are you complaining about me not taking losses? Sounds like you care.
    It was calling you on your bullshit, SAC.
    There's no bullshit to call. UW is spanking that ass. Oregon has one player on their commit list UW would take right now. Deal with it.
    Shipley was a take. This is my point. You write your own rules. I am not following them.

You’re the annoying kid no one plays games with because you change the rules to suit you.
    He wasn't. UW wants Xavier Carlton as their lone D-lineman this class. But you can believe what you want.
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Eat shit:

Washington came in a literally pulled the rug right out from under the feet of Oregon, where most pundits believed Smith was headed — but when he received his offer from the Huskies, it completely changed everything.

“I mean, Oregon was high up there for me”, Smith had said, “But after Washington offered…not so much…I’ve grown up watching Washington and they’re the best team in the Pac-12. Coach Lake really knows what he’s doing and I had a chance to work with him and Coach Harris and Coach Petersen at Whittier, and I totally trust them.”

You’re such a little bitch. Yes, Jimmy Lake will get his. No Duck fan thinks otherwise.
    Why so angry? It's a rivalry. When Oregon gets a head-to-head win over UW you can talk shit too.
    Right. They’re future decommits. The day you’re wrong and take it on the chin, you can act like it’s quid pro quo.
    I give credit when credit is due. If Navarette signs with Oregon that's a win you can be proud of. But I don't think he's gonna sign with Oregon so why would I give premature credit? Oregon has a track record of having a lot of decommits. UW has a track record of having very few decommits. A UW win over Oregon is way more likely to be final than an Oregon win over UW.
    And Shipley?
    I mean if you want to brag about him I guess you can but UW is probably gonna beat Oregon for Xavier Carlton who they like more so we'll see.
    I can't take a loss that isn't there to be taken. UW is going in dry on Oregon in recruiting right now so what am I supposed to do. You wanna brag about Jake Shipley? Go ahead.
    That’s not how I roll. When the competition is doing well, sometimes you just tip the hat.
    Now you're contradicting yourself. Don't be butthurt just because Oregon is taking L after L to UW. Oregon had their time. It's our time now.
    It’s not really. I get pulled into your irrational thought process. I could care less about your approval.
    There's no bullshit to call. UW is spanking that ass. Oregon has one player on their commit list UW would take right now. Deal with it.
    Shipley was a take. This is my point. You write your own rules. I am not following them.

You’re the annoying kid no one plays games with because you change the rules to suit you.
    He wasn't. UW wants Xavier Carlton as their lone D-lineman this class. But you can believe what you want.
    Unreal
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Eat shit:

And Shipley?

Unreal
    👍
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Eat shit:

And Shipley?
    The worst recruit either team has. The jag of all jags.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2019

lawsandl said:

Eat shit:

Johnny Wilson😁

“Ohio State, Texas, UCLA, Washington and others have offered the four-star recruit.

Oregon was viewed as an early leader given the relationship with Mycah Pittman, currently enrolled and practicing at Oregon.

Earlier this Spring the Ducks scored a commitment from 4-Star wide receiver Kris Hutson. The Ducks will sign a select few at receiver after signing a bigger class in 2019.

“I'd like to start by thanking my family & coaches who have supported me throughout this recruiting process. Without you all I wouldn't be who I am today. I would also like to say 'Thank You" to every program that believed in me and offered me the opportunity to play the game I love white continuing my education. I'm humbled and grateful. With that said, I would like to completely shut down my /Ifit recruitment — focus 100. on my senior year, and COMMIT to The UNIVERSITY OF OREGON. My family and I am beyond excited to be apart of the Duck Family.”

• lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

Eat shit:

Johnny Wilson😁

Don’t get him going please. AIDS proliferates and there is no cocktail strong enough to fight it.
    edited July 2019
    DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

Eat shit:

Johnny Wilson😁

“Ohio State, Texas, UCLA, Washington and others have offered the four-star recruit.

Oregon was viewed as an early leader given the relationship with Mycah Pittman, currently enrolled and practicing at Oregon.

Earlier this Spring the Ducks scored a commitment from 4-Star wide receiver Kris Hutson. The Ducks will sign a select few at receiver after signing a bigger class in 2019.

“I'd like to start by thanking my family & coaches who have supported me throughout this recruiting process. Without you all I wouldn't be who I am today. I would also like to say 'Thank You" to every program that believed in me and offered me the opportunity to play the game I love white continuing my education. I'm humbled and grateful. With that said, I would like to completely shut down my /Ifit recruitment — focus 100. on my senior year, and COMMIT to The UNIVERSITY OF OREGON. My family and I am beyond excited to be apart of the Duck Family.”

No committable offer from UW. Don't think he was a take for Texas either after his mediocre performance at the Opening. He basically fell to Oregon as his best option.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

Eat shit:

Johnny Wilson😁

No committable offer from UW. Don't think he was a take for Texas either after his mediocre performance at the Opening. He basically fell to Oregon as his best option.
    According to Roof JR didn’t even offer JW HAHAHAHA