Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ticket sales must be way down

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,180
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited July 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Between The flash sale and the constant barrage of emails season tickets Must be really low

Here’s a thought... The 2019 football season starts in a month. Let people buy single game tickets

Comments

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I know of 6 people who didn't renew. Reasons provided were start times, and unable to get a beer/drink.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,180

I know of 6 people who didn't renew. Reasons provided were start times, and unable to get a beer/drink.

They can’t go three hours without a drink?

Huh
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,176
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

They can’t go three hours without a drink?

Huh
    That's everyone on this bored.
    HRYK
  • Options
    WDWHAWDWHA Member Posts: 100
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

WDWHA if they can’t figure out how to get a flask inside
    I know how to get a flask inside. HTH
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

My problem is an 8 year old and a 7 year old who just have to play soccer on football Saturdays.

Tell them sometimes you do things for yourself to become a better person and it shouldn't matter if you're there or not.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

My problem is an 8 year old and a 7 year old who just have to play soccer on football Saturdays.

Tell them sometimes you do things for yourself to become a better person and it shouldn't matter if you're there or not.
    I promised them we're going to a game this year. Their season doesn't start until the second week for the Huskies, so we're definitely going to Eastern. Cal is a 12:00 Shanghai time game, so I'll probably be at that. My dad is a huge USC homer, so we go every time they're in town, and we've already planned to fly him in, so that's a go. I'm sure both Oregon and Utah are going to kickoff sometime between the beginning of Saturday Night Live and last call at the bar, so I should be able to make those as well (I'm the rare fan who LOVES the late kickoffs, as it all but guarantees that I can go).

So I'll be at a few games. I thought about season tickets for the first time this year, but there's always just too much uncertainty with my schedule to do it. And who wants to pay full price for bullshit non-con anyway?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Gwad said:

I promised them we're going to a game this year. Their season doesn't start until the second week for the Huskies, so we're definitely going to Eastern. Cal is a 12:00 Shanghai time game, so I'll probably be at that. My dad is a huge USC homer, so we go every time they're in town, and we've already planned to fly him in, so that's a go. I'm sure both Oregon and Utah are going to kickoff sometime between the beginning of Saturday Night Live and last call at the bar, so I should be able to make those as well (I'm the rare fan who LOVES the late kickoffs, as it all but guarantees that I can go).

So I'll be at a few games. I thought about season tickets for the first time this year, but there's always just too much uncertainty with my schedule to do it. And who wants to pay full price for bullshit non-con anyway?
    Not so sure about Oregon being a late game. It’s homecoming, so it’s ripe for a prime 1pm on Fox.