Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Remember now, she claimed that she was in fear of her life during this encounter

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bitch had more 15 items in the Express Line deserves to get spanked verbally.

Count the items on the receipt. Simple. You lie in the Express Line, you lie in life.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Count the items on the receipt. Simple. You lie in the Express Line, you lie in life.

To be fair the dude was being a jerk. He wasn't even in line with her but he appointed himself Express Check-out hall monitor. But last I checked there is no law against being a jerk. Her claiming to have been in fear of her life is complete bullshit.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Liberals lie, it's what they do, it's who they are.

Lol. You idiots worship at the alter of a pathological liar but ok. Seriously our obese draft dodging President lies on a level we’ve never seen and you dolts don’t give two shits.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2019
    SFGbob said:

Calling a pregnant black woman a "lazy piece of shit" is a bad look.

A state rep tweeting and lying to ruin the guy's life in retaliation and for social and political gain is a far worse look.

He would have a quarter million in legal help and be auditioning lawyers by next Friday if he started a gofundme.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Lol. You idiots worship at the alter of a pathological liar but ok. Seriously our obese draft dodging President lies on a level we’ve never seen and you dolts don’t give two shits.
    Really? Give me an example of when I've excused an obvious lie from Trump. And you'll notice that I didn't said Republicans never lie. It's just that liberal lie all the fucking time.

Do you think she really was in fear of her life?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

To be fair the dude was being a jerk. He wasn't even in line with her but he appointed himself Express Check-out hall monitor. But last I checked there is no law against being a jerk. Her claiming to have been in fear of her life is complete bullshit.
    15 items is 15 items.

Call out injustice when it happens.

• Options

SFGbob said:

You put 16 items in the EL in front of the Throbber and he will beat you down like Gabe Marks' knee.

Don't care who is in control of the Oval Office. That's just a dick move unless you have a Vernon Adams maff degree.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You put 16 items in the EL in front of the Throbber and he will beat you down like Gabe Marks' knee.

Don't care who is in control of the Oval Office. That's just a dick move unless you have a Vernon Adams maff degree.

But would you police the Express Check-out in a line you're not even standing in?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,745
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

SFGbob said:

And the second team enters the game as the starters tend to their injuries

A never ending supply
    That was good.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

SFGbob said:

A never ending supply
    Next man up
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,328
    SFGbob said:

Now the checkout guy is saying that he heard her say "go back home". Said the man never said it. She is a lying POS.

The man who is policing the store 10 items or less line is another liberal idiot. I love when two inappropriate lib idiots fight. At least he wasn't the liar. Where is the popcorn?

On a side note , it is strange to see my local Publix employees on-line. I have been in that cashiers line many times.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Really? Give me an example of when I've excused an obvious lie from Trump. And you'll notice that I didn't said Republicans never lie. It's just that liberal lie all the fucking time.

Millions of illegals voted in the last election.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

A never ending supply
    Can't be any worse than their starters.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Millions of illegals voted in the last election.
    Great, now show me where I excused that. You claimed that no illegals vote in our elections.

Which is a bigger lie?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But would you police the Express Check-out in a line you're not even standing in?
    Depends on the circumstances and size of boobs....could flip it to some angry sex with the proper play.

The Throbber is nothing if not flexible on his convictions.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

SFGbob said:

Now the checkout guy is saying that he heard her say "go back home". Said the man never said it. She is a lying POS.

The man who is policing the store 10 items or less line is another liberal idiot. I love when two inappropriate lib idiots fight. At least he wasn't the liar. Where is the popcorn?

On a side note , it is strange to see my local Publix employees on-line. I have been in that cashiers line many times.
    Publix is the shit. Wish we had them here.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

But but but. You dumbshits love a good logical fallacy Fuck off HondoBro.

If it like my insurance can I keep it?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,328
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Publix is the shit. Wish we had them here.
    Publix is OK but nothing compares to the stores on the West Coast. Even Freddy's makes Publix look like chopped liver.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

A never ending supply
    Somebody knows he's a bench player