Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Here are the (realistic) options that, as a Duck, scare me

ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,646
1. DeRuyter
2. Bohl

Both would definitely take the job and both, IMO, would do very, very well. I want DeRuyter after Helfrich is fired (please God) after next season. Of course, that means Woodward will not look at either.

Comments

• FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    Bohl is efficient smashmouth footballer. He loves the BIson, so...
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    I can't take this seriously without Ty on the list.
    ntxduck said:

1. DeRuyter
    2. Bohl

Both would definitely take the job and both, IMO, would do very, very well. I want DeRuyter after Helfrich is fired (please God) after next season. Of course, that means Woodward will not look at either.

• Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    Fenwick said:

I'd love to have Bohl, his resume is impressive....but I've worked in North Dakota. And If he isn't doing everything he can, up to and including breaking the law, to get the fuck out of North Dakota....he's a goddamned retard and WDWHA. Case closed!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Fenwick said:

I'd love to have Bohl, his resume is impressive....but I've worked in North Dakota. And If he isn't doing everything he can, up to and including breaking the law, to get the fuck out of North Dakota....he's a goddamned retard and WDWHA. Case closed!
    Oil rig?

Fenwick said:

Oil rig?

Construction...heavy equipment operator. But yeah we worked in the Bakken, building roads and shit. What a miserable fucking shithole.

The upside was that there was plenty of.....ahem, entertainment. The woman there are easier than cooking TV dinners. And amazingly, most of them have all their teeth. The only reason I can see to stay in ND....
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,138 Founders Club

Fenwick said:

Oil rig?

Fenwick said:

Oil rig?

Lot lizzard

Fenwick said:

Oil rig?

Construction...heavy equipment operator. But yeah we worked in the Bakken, building roads and shit. What a miserable fucking shithole.

The upside was that there was plenty of.....ahem, entertainment. The woman there are easier than cooking TV dinners. And amazingly, most of them have all their teeth. The only reason I can see to stay in ND....
    pics of the "ahem, entertainment" or GTFO
    Alas when you're hip deep in teen hookers and blow, a camera is the last thing on your mind. Trust me...or take a trip there for yourself.

• DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201

Fenwick said:

Oil rig?

Alas when you're hip deep in teen hookers and blow, a camera is the last thing on your mind. Trust me...or take a trip there for yourself.

First you said they were easy. Now they are hookers? Dayum... any chick is "easy" if she's a hooker and you have a grip of $20s
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    why would they scare you? if any UW coach turns out to be worth a shit, Uncle Phil can just buy them, right?

Fenwick said:

Oil rig?

First you said they were easy. Now they are hookers? Dayum... any chick is "easy" if she's a hooker and you have a grip of $20s
    Thank you fucking capt obvious. Pro tip: all chicks are hookers if there is money around. Even some faggot in his mom's basement, with a boner in his sweat pants knows that shit...

HTH

• DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201

Fenwick said:

Oil rig?

Thank you fucking capt obvious. Pro tip: all chicks are hookers if there is money around. Even some faggot in his mom's basement, with a boner in his sweat pants knows that shit...

HTH

Lol, Pro? So then, comparatively, what makes ND chicks easy? They don't require as many $20s?

Face it, your made up schtick wasn't well thought out... just admit it and move on.

Fenwick said:

Oil rig?

HTH

Lol, Pro? So then, comparatively, what makes ND chicks easy? They don't require as many $20s?

Face it, your made up schtick wasn't well thought out... just admit it and move on.
    Burrrrrrrrn!

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    DeRuyter was more competitive against Oregon in Eugene than Sarkisian ever was down there or even up here.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,646
    HFNY said:

DeRuyter was more competitive against Oregon in Eugene than Sarkisian ever was down there or even up here.

True...and in Year 1, no less