Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Public Question for Dennis DeYung, maybe Koker

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
I get what you guys are doing...truly I do.

But why.....why.....whY..............

.........is it a fucking gif of some husky puppies turning their heads in confusion from the trunk of an SUV?

it does make us? look like some up and coming shit program that thinks it's cute to be huskies even though our logo is just a fucking W.

I'll take your answer off the air and blacked out. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I prefer anything deathrow, Tupac, flashing westcoast type shit.

But what do I know... I stick with the classy #WOOF and I’m old AF compared to these TB’s we stalk.

Some of that other shit seems a little girly... but attention is attention... I guess.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

.........is it a fucking gif of some husky puppies turning their heads in confusion from the trunk of an SUV?

it does make us? look like some up and coming shit program that thinks it's cute to be huskies even though our logo is just a fucking W.

But...but...I heard the Husky was a vicious animal!
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,434
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

They're hedging their bets.

Some athletes might like gifs of vicious animals. Others might like gifs of cute, baby animals.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Because half our fanbase is cuog-level stupid and shouldn't tweet at kids. It's hard to fuck up a cute dog picture though.

81%
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited July 2019

Because half our fanbase is cuog-level stupid and shouldn't tweet at kids. It's hard to fuck up a cute dog picture though.

But everyone should DM every recruit or you’re not doing you’re part!!!

(Ysfryk)
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

But what do I know... I stick with the classy #WOOF and I’m old AF compared to these TB’s we stalk.

Some of that other shit seems a little girly... but attention is attention... I guess.

This is a very important distinction. I see a lot of people now who will just post a random Tupac gif lol. Unfortunately we cannot just claim Tupac as badly as I wish we could. Keep it on brand. Keep it on brand. Keep it on brand. The reason @Dennis_DeYoung posts those husky puppy gifs is so when a kid with a UDUB offer sees a Husky in his twitter mentions, there is no mistaking what school’s fan base is showing them love.

BUT since I understand the gifs can get unoriginal there are so many gifs on Hardcore (Free Pub) that we can get specific or we can get creative and use Husky gifs or any gif of throwing up the DUB or the Bush Hamdan gif, or DEATHROW for Defensive Recruits, etc. I type “ ( insert ) gif Hardcore Husky” and can usually find all the gif threads. I love that we can get creative as a fanbase but let’s keep it on brand and let’s see a higher volume.
    The random Pac gifs are so dumb
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,116
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This is a very important distinction. I see a lot of people now who will just post a random Tupac gif lol. Unfortunately we cannot just claim Tupac as badly as I wish we could. Keep it on brand. Keep it on brand. Keep it on brand. The reason @Dennis_DeYoung posts those husky puppy gifs is so when a kid with a UDUB offer sees a Husky in his twitter mentions, there is no mistaking what school’s fan base is showing them love.

BUT since I understand the gifs can get unoriginal there are so many gifs on Hardcore (Free Pub) that we can get specific or we can get creative and use Husky gifs or any gif of throwing up the DUB or the Bush Hamdan gif, or DEATHROW for Defensive Recruits, etc. I type “ ( insert ) gif Hardcore Husky” and can usually find all the gif threads. I love that we can get creative as a fanbase but let’s keep it on brand and let’s see a higher volume.
    Let's not pretend he was a good person please
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    IT IS CUTE AND I LIKE PUPPIES YOU DICKHOLE.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I made water in my sweats.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Gwad said:

the dark part of that gif, it is headed for a korean meat market s/o roaddawg