Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is such a hot take I'm shocked one of the Hondo Bros didn't come up with it.

124»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The fucking Rats use blacks as props all the fucking time and O'Keefed doesn't have a problem with it, as long as the "props" say exactly what white liberals like him approve of them saying.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You don't know half the whole story. All you know is what you saw, because that served your racist preconceptions.

Fuck Off, Racist.

I saw a Republican who famously wanted to send a past President “back to Kenya” ask a Jew to explain how he could reconcile his allegations of racism with Ms. Patton’s appearance. I watched the whole spectacle with my full attention and I seem to know what happened better than you do.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    SFGbob said:

The fucking Rats use blacks as props all the fucking time and O'Keefed doesn't have a problem with it, as long as the "props" say exactly what white liberals like him approve of them saying.

At least blob’s not willing to pretend.

Democrats do tokenism too. You’re misrepresenting my posting history. I realize you need to defend Turd’s foolishness while not adopting it as your own. Prudent!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    HHusky said:

You don't know half the whole story. All you know is what you saw, because that served your racist preconceptions.

Fuck Off, Racist.

I saw a Republican who famously wanted to send a past President “back to Kenya” ask a Jew to explain how he could reconcile his allegations of racism with Ms. Patton’s appearance. I watched the whole spectacle with my full attention and I seem to know what happened better than you do.

Meltdown continues to escalate.

You watched TV. Genius.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Democrats do tokenism too. You’re misrepresenting my posting history. I realize you need to defend Turd’s foolishness while not adopting it as your own. Prudent!
    I don't agree with you that Meadow's was engaging in tokenism. He wanted her to speak and would have been more than happy if she did speak. Your team are the people that didn't want to hear her speak.

I'm defending the truth. You vote for and support bigots and racists who only want to hear from black people when they are saying what you approve of them saying. When they are your little parrots mouth statements you approve of you'll let them speak.

• Options

HHusky said:

Fuck Off, Racist.

You watched TV. Genius.
    Out of ammo, I see.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck Off, Racist.

You watched TV. Genius.
    Out of ammo, I see.
    I think you sealed your fate with "ask a Jew." Racist.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I don't agree with you that Meadow's was engaging in tokenism. He wanted her to speak and would have been more than happy if she did speak. Your team are the people that didn't want to hear her speak.

I'm defending the truth. You vote for and support bigots and racists who only want to hear from black people when they are saying what you approve of them saying. When they are your little parrots mouth statements you approve of you'll let them speak.

Now you’re just making things up. Sorry. I didn’t mean to put you on the spot with your peeps.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Now you’re just making things up. Sorry. I didn’t mean to put you on the spot with your peeps.
    White flag.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck Off, Racist.

You watched TV. Genius.
    Out of ammo, I see.
    Oh no!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck Off, Racist.

You watched TV. Genius.
    Out of ammo, I see.
    Oh no!
    Unapologetic Racist. What a surprise.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

White flag.
    No. You are making things up. I agree there’s no point in continuing in light of that. But my observation that you’re lying stands.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

White flag.
    No. You are making things up. I agree there’s no point in continuing in light of that. But my observation that you’re lying stands.
    I didn't make anything up. Your claim is a clear white flag. The fact you didn't provide any evidence that anything I said was made up is clear evidence that your response was a white flag.