Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coldest Stadiums in the PAC 12

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
Average Nov Low Temp

1) Boulder, Co - 28.5 degrees
2) Salt Lake Shitty, UT - 30.6 degrees
3) CUOG - 31.0 degrees

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club
    What I want to know is who has the coldest beer in the PAC-12?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Wonder if the Cuog takes that banner down.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Meek said:

I thought cold meant amazing or something in today's parlance

Yep. Hip as fuck

https://youtu.be/SRH-Ywpz1_I
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Awfully warm out for November.

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Average Nov Low Temp

1) Boulder, Co - 28.5 degrees
    2) Salt Lake Shitty, UT - 30.6 degrees
    3) CUOG - 31.0 degrees

I know you’re being sarcastic but the cuog never claimed to be the coldest stadium in the PAC-12, they’re the coldest stadium in the PAC-12 North. Sounds like some of you need to learn the difference.
    There's a Pac-12 South?
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,614 Standard Supporter
    FM for assuming Pullman was the coldest in the whole conference. Cuog can't even win at that.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
    whlinder said:

FM for assuming Pullman was the coldest in the whole conference. Cuog can't even win at that.

Before I did the research I would have guessed Pullman third place at best, but was surprised to see Salt Lake only slightly colder. Definitely snows more in SLC though....60 " average snowfall vs 36" for Cuog. Boulder gets 71" of snow per year so they are 1st in the Pac as well.

@89ute can weigh in here, but I believe SLC weather data is for the airport which is always drier and warmer than other parts of the city. I'm guessing University of Utah being up on the benches gets closer to to 80 or 90" of snow per year.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

whlinder said:

Before I did the research I would have guessed Pullman third place at best, but was surprised to see Salt Lake only slightly colder. Definitely snows more in SLC though....60 " average snowfall vs 36" for Cuog. Boulder gets 71" of snow per year so they are 1st in the Pac as well.

@89ute can weigh in here, but I believe SLC weather data is for the airport which is always drier and warmer than other parts of the city. I'm guessing University of Utah being up on the benches gets closer to to 80 or 90" of snow per year.
    SLC still gets random 60 degree days in November while Pullman has more consistent shitty weather. High elevation and low(er) latitude make for more variance in daily temps. Same deal in Boulder though that's probably even more extreme.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Stop plagiarism my shit fucko
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

What I want to know is who has the coldest beer in the PAC-12?

Does boulder still serve Coors subzero? Coldest beer in the world.