Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

YOOOOOO Mark Rypien is NOT an OKG! Cougs gonna Coug!

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019

Pretty sure Rypien suffers from CTE and his son died at age 3. All tragic. He may have been OKG before football scrambled his brain. Not one of us really knows. This is sad. Not your best effort. BTW, if you were referring to Brett, he is Mark's nephew. I have to be getting whooshed on this post by a fag but really this is absurd. Fuck off.

CTE is no excuse for punching your wife. Any mental illness or brain damage is no excuse for violence. Don't be a bitch. We laugh about Colt Lyerla being a fuck up. For all you know Lyerla has CTE too. This is the same thing. Anybody wanna point out Warren Moon being a scumbag? That's fair game too. I find it hilarious when someone falls from grace and shows the public who they really are. If you don't think that's funny, that's fine. But the only person that gets my sympathy is Rypien's wife.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    whlinder said:

Killer drop shadow SI!
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

whlinder said:

Killer drop shadow SI!
    Marked down a grade for missing the easy "Let 'er Ryp" pun though.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

whlinder said:

Killer drop shadow SI!
    Marked down a grade for missing the easy "Let 'er Ryp" pun though.
    AGREE
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Pretty sure Rypien suffers from CTE and his son died at age 3. All tragic. He may have been OKG before football scrambled his brain. Not one of us really knows. This is sad. Not your best effort. BTW, if you were referring to Brett, he is Mark's nephew. I have to be getting whooshed on this post by a fag but really this is absurd. Fuck off.

CTE is no excuse for punching your wife. Any mental illness or brain damage is no excuse for violence. Don't be a bitch. We laugh about Colt Lyerla being a fuck up. For all you know Lyerla has CTE too. This is the same thing. Anybody wanna point out Warren Moon being a scumbag? That's fair game too. I find it hilarious when someone falls from grace and shows the public who they really are. If you don't think that's funny, that's fine. But the only person that gets my sympathy is Rypien's wife.
    You don't understand how brain trauma works. Please, though, keep embarrassing yourself.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Actually, that is precisely what it is. If it's true and bona fide mental illness, it's the only real excuse anybody has. It doesn't mean they don't get punished, but it does mean that it takes a little edge off of the humor part of it.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Actually, I take that back.

It's still an excuse, but we laff about everything here. So carry on.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,806
    edited July 2019

Don't take up the practice of law. Even pretend internet version. You suck at it.

No judgment on what you find hilarious. Don't twist.

• Options
    edited July 2019

Actually, I take that back.

It's still an excuse, but we laff about everything here. So carry on.

If you don't think his wife crawling through the street to the sidewalk in front of a bunch of cars behind them in traffic and then him running from the scene at his advanced age is fucking funny, you have no sense of humor. At that moment...he realized...he fucked up.
  • Options

Don't take up the practice of law. Even pretend internet version. You suck at it.

No judgment on what you find hilarious. Don't twist.

How'd that CTE defense work for Aaron Hernandez?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

You don't understand how brain trauma works. Please, though, keep embarrassing yourself.
    It’s a DISEASE!!!! amiright @HHusky?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Is shitting on the cuog really cfb off board material
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The CSB quality has been stepping up big time lately