Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pop Pop! review

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Edit:Vanilla will not allow me to upload this type of file. Mods?! If this doesn't work I'll put up a dropbox or a google docs link.

Weird double poast edit: Franny?!?! I rilly don't know what Vanilla is doing but it didn't like me trying to upload an excel file.

Not exactly news that Vanilla does not Excel
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I don't follow things as close as some of you do but I felt like tweeking the chart so I did. Here's a copy for you fags to mess around with. Insert whatever names/cruits you feel like.

LOL at Trash Can

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

I don't follow things as close as some of you do but I felt like tweeking the chart so I did. Here's a copy for you fags to mess around with. Insert whatever names/cruits you feel like.

LOL at Trash Can

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

LOL at Trash Can

All-tim pull right there. Bumpty, bumpty, bump.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

dnc said:

LOL at Trash Can

All-tim pull right there. Bumpty, bumpty, bump.
    Cibolaaaaaaa!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Cristoball Update:

Covington (4-star) and Esteen (3-star) with the CB’s flowing in. Look to be the next 2 to commit along with Hatchett (4-star).

Those 3 would put UW at 15 commits (8 4-stars and 7 3-stars) and a composite score of 221.38, good for 14th in the country.

For reference, Oregon’s widely praised class currently has 15 commits and a composite score of 216.28. They are also rumored to have 2 of their top 4 commits currently looking at other schools.

That would leave the remaining spots for UW likely between Odunze (4-star) Bryant/Bunkley-Shelton (4-star), DJ Rogers (4-star), Banks (4-star), Smalls (never give up on 5-stars), McDonald (3-star), Hector (4-star), and Jackson/Smith (3-star).

6 spots for 4-stars (12 total), a 5-star (PLEASE GOD), and 2 3-stars.

Commits from Odunze, Bunkley-Shelton, Rogers, Banks, NOT Smalls (WHY GOD WHY), Hector, and Smith would put us at 21 commits and a score of 253.35.

Last year was 258.31, but we would likely get another commit somewhere.

You forgot LONG SNAPPER
    The disRespekt of Trash Can is unreal!

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,837
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So the Rogers rumor about an offer that was just a sick and twisted rumor is back to being a sick and twisted rumor?

I can’t handle it.
  • Options
    8 blue chips in the boat.

Gotta close Covington and Hector and get Banks, then go all in on Sa'Vell.

I'm not as sure we? are taking a slot in this class as I was but if we do it still seems likely it's a 4 star.

It's seeming less and less likely we offer DJ Rogers. Without him it's hard to see this class getting past 12 blue chips, 13 absolute max.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Great thread. I subscribe to the notion that DJ Rogers has been in open communication with us, and that he needs to hit certain goal(s) before an offer is made available to him.
  • Options
    guntlove said:

dnc said:

I'm not as sure we? are taking a slot in this class as I was but if we do it still seems likely it's a 4 star.

It's seeming less and less likely we offer DJ Rogers. Without him it's hard to see this class getting past 12 blue chips, 13 absolute max.

Yeah, closing with Covington, Hector, Banks, Esteen, Smalls, & Carlton would be pretty fucking tasty... and not totally unrealistic. I guess you gotta add Overman to the list, cuz PaoPao's a cold turd. That would be 23 total which might be more than we have room for.

Filling out the secondary class is really important going forward... but for me this class ultimately hinges on how we do with Banks and Smalls.

gunt.
    Yeah we've basically reached "Get Smalls and Banks, NEM" territory.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

guntlove said:

dnc said:

Yeah, closing with Covington, Hector, Banks, Esteen, Smalls, & Carlton would be pretty fucking tasty... and not totally unrealistic. I guess you gotta add Overman to the list, cuz PaoPao's a cold turd. That would be 23 total which might be more than we have room for.

Filling out the secondary class is really important going forward... but for me this class ultimately hinges on how we do with Banks and Smalls.

gunt.
    There'll be room. Definitely some couches hitting the sale floor after the season.
    Please god, Sodabug and Chin