Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FYI on tomorrow's get together

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,801 Swaye's Wigwam

topdawgnc said:

So Hardcore Husky has become a little fat girlfriend.

Happy as hell to fuck her when no one knows ... but refuse to be acknowledged in public.

I had one of those in HS for a few months. We’d sneak off campus for lunch, smoke a bowl, and then she’d suck me off. Definitely wasn’t someone I was bragging about.

She ended up marrying her cousin...

CSB, I know.

Edit: she wasn’t fat, skinny, just slutty and obviously fucked in the head. Just the way I like ‘em.
    Another 3.5?

I’ll be there. And none of you will know it.

Oh, we'll know. Hard to miss the biggest asshole in the bar...
    5. Wasn’t fugly but wouldn’t admit to anyone ever that you did it.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,801 Swaye's Wigwam

A poster expressed concern about maintaining anonymity. So here's the deal...

Our unspoken rules are:

1. If you learn the real names of your fellow posters, do not disclose those on the boards.

2. No taking photos at the event.

It’s really hard to get a real name a photo of someone’s face through the hole in the bathroom stall or so I’ve heard.
    It’s easy to recognize buttholes, mouths, and penis’s or so I’ve heard.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

topdawgnc said:

So Hardcore Husky has become a little fat girlfriend.

Happy as hell to fuck her when no one knows ... but refuse to be acknowledged in public.

I had one of those in HS for a few months. We’d sneak off campus for lunch, smoke a bowl, and then she’d suck me off. Definitely wasn’t someone I was bragging about.

She ended up marrying her cousin...

CSB, I know.

Edit: she wasn’t fat, skinny, just slutty and obviously fucked in the head. Just the way I like ‘em.
    Sorry, ykw
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Our unspoken rules are:

1. If you learn the real names of your fellow posters, do not disclose those on the boards.

It’s really hard to get a real name a photo of someone’s face through the hole in the bathroom stall or so I’ve heard.
    @puppylove_sugarsteel can you confirm?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

Somebody needs to Facebook Live this

so J can come shoot the place up?
    Based on past get togethers, he'll just smoke weed and talk shit.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    FirePete said:

Our unspoken rules are:

@puppylove_sugarsteel can you confirm?
    Pup is gay potd
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club

I’ll be there. And none of you will know it.

Oh, we'll know. Hard to miss the biggest asshole in the bar...
    Agree. The asshole vibes will be too strong to miss. I'm gonna bring my copy of Team of Rivals and throw it @MikeDamone 's head.

It's sad to see how far HCH gatherings have fallen.

What is this? A fucking book club now?
    He’s going to use it as a weapon though.
    Valid poont!
    Swaye said:

Ill be getting married during this. I am sure things will be fine.

Fuck you guys. I don’t get an invite to the circle jerk and I don’t get an invite to swayes de-balling ceremony.

I thought we were friends.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,614 Standard Supporter
    So guessing the bored will be dead tonight since I can’t imagine one can poast and lemon party at the same time