Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bobby Petrino spotted at Sea-Tac Airport

Time to rally up the funds and buy him some hookers! Let's show Petrino that he's wanted here!

Sadly that tweet is getting some play.

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I would shit myself if we hired Petrino.... We would win immediately with him.

But UW isn't serious about winning, so it won't happen. NEVERMIND THAT HE AND HIS WIFE ARE STILL MARRIED! FUCK
  • Options
    This hire would never fly in PC Seattle though. As much as I'd love it our fans are so fucking stupid they'd probably bash on him even though Sark runs around too but wins half the games.
  • Options
    My Petrino tweets starting to gain some tweet thanks to some of the HHB's who are retweeting them. I'm gaining followers too from this shit.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options

My Petrino tweets starting to gain some tweet thanks to some of the HHB's who are retweeting them. I'm gaining followers too from this shit.

Some guy with over 1.1k followers retweeted it. Hilarious.

• Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Problem is that he's a douchebag and he likes to move quicky to the next big thing. Winning will allow people to look past his douchieness. A healthy penalty for leaving early written into his contract would be a nice deterrent.
  • Options
    I don't care if a coach LEAVES! as usually your team is in a good spot.

Sark didn't even give us one good year before he chose to LEAVE!
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2013
    if winning precedes a coach leaving that is not a bad thing. why does our fanbase not understand this. Was tOSU worried that Meyer might leave after a few years like he did at utah, bowling green and florida?

You hire the best candidate, pay him well and if he performs well give him a raise, and if he walks away from that chances are you have gone on to become a top 15 program.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fuck to the yeah. I have sweatpants boner