Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Virtue Signaling meme thread

Comments

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rope’s too loose.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    12 11.5 years is a long tim to stand there.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I can't imagine hearing anyone use the term "cis" in real life
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

What are kids with Cancer doing at a Racial SJW Cult Camp?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Christ. People overthink shit way too much.
    This is common sense???
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803

Hey you little fucks. Sorry you got the Big C. Kick it's ass. But....man up for fuck's sake. Wishing ain't gonna do shit.

When I was 5, I saw Martin Luther King Jr and Bobby Kennedy buried and figured out right then and there, it's not cool to be against people of a different race or religion. Be your future.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Hey you little fucks. Sorry you got the Big C. Kick it's ass. But....man up for fuck's sake. Wishing ain't gonna do shit.

When I was 5, I saw Martin Luther King Jr and Bobby Kennedy buried and figured out right then and there, it's not cool to be against people of a different race or religion. Be your future.

It’s so surreal. When I was a kid we were buying cokes and singing in harmony. We were giving a hoot as to not pollute. We were integrating. Archie Bunker was satire. Racism was dying and fast. Elected a black president. Of course there were a very very small number of racists. Always will be. And still are. Very small number. Then holy fuck, suddenly we are worse than the 1830’s slavery and 1930s nazi Germany combined. Bullshit. This is the least racist nation on earth in the least racist time in history. Yeah, there are some racists. But fuck off if you don’t think it’s a tiny minority and also fuck off if you don’t think it’s being fueled by people who get power and money from fanning the flames of racism and have a vesting interest in keeping it alive. Leftists and SJW’s (mostly whites) are swallowing the load like a cheap whore. Useful idiots.

Also fuck off. No one in my life has ever called me a racist to my FACE! Because I’ve never done a racist action in my life. Unless it’s to be extra polite to a black person in the past 5 years because I’m overcompensating for all the horseshit. Guilty as charged.

Also fuck off.
    People who get power and money fanning the flames of racism suck.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803

It’s so surreal. When I was a kid we were buying cokes and singing in harmony. We were giving a hoot as to not pollute. We were integrating. Archie Bunker was satire. Racism was dying and fast. Elected a black president. Of course there were a very very small number of racists. Always will be. And still are. Very small number. Then holy fuck, suddenly we are worse than the 1830’s slavery and 1930s nazi Germany combined. Bullshit. This is the least racist nation on earth in the least racist time in history. Yeah, there are some racists. But fuck off if you don’t think it’s a tiny minority and also fuck off if you don’t think it’s being fueled by people who get power and money from fanning the flames of racism and have a vesting interest in keeping it alive. Leftists and SJW’s (mostly whites) are swallowing the load like a cheap whore. Useful idiots.

Also fuck off. No one in my life has ever called me a racist to my FACE! Because I’ve never done a racist action in my life. Unless it’s to be extra polite to a black person in the past 5 years because I’m overcompensating for all the horseshit. Guilty as charged.

Also fuck off.
    I will fucking KILL anyone who calls me a racist to MY FACE! Fucking kill them. No warning, just gone.

Back in my younger days, that was about the worst possible slur you could use against someone short of the N word...which, by the way, The Throbber has never used or any other derivative thereof. I can say my bruthas used to toss around 'boy' pretty regularly in skirmishes but we was homeys so it was all good. The Throbber did not 'boy' them back. He's smart like dat.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Also fuck off.
    I was totally lost until you told me to fuck off