Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fox Cigars Update

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
So, made about 5 big orders with Fox over the last 20 days. All have arrived with several free sticks. Last batch arrived with a totally free 10 pack of assorted goodness including some actually good shit like Oliva and Partagas. If you buy online, Fox appears to be the way to go.

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm a little bitch who gets sick halfway through every cigar I've ever smoked.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Thought it was a good idea to smoke an Arturo Fuente Churchill Saturday night while drunk. It was really good but I had had my fill of it 2/3rds of the way through. Cut it off and saved the rest for later. I'd rather enjoy that last third than try to force myself to smoke the whole thing out of machismo.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Thought it was a good idea to smoke an Arturo Fuente Churchill Saturday night while drunk. It was really good but I had had my fill of it 2/3rds of the way through. Cut it off and saved the rest for later. I'd rather enjoy that last third than try to force myself to smoke the whole thing out of machismo.
    I find that I like Robusto size the best. Plus it doesn't take an hour + to smoke.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

So, made about 5 big orders with Fox over the last 20 days. All have arrived with several free sticks. Last batch arrived with a totally free 10 pack of assorted goodness including some actually good shit like Oliva and Partagas. If you buy online, Fox appears to be the way to go.

Did you use your EBT card and Orkin employee discount?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Did you use your EBT card and Orkin employee discount?

• Options
    DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Nice update on Fox ... glad to know they live up to their rep.

Hopefully, the wife won't put a stop to your cigar madness.