Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just got off the phone with my Adidas CEO buddy

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
Good guy. He was my ex-boyfriend's little brother. Helluva golfer.

So I got an early look at the new Husky uniforms (sorry some of you slim wallets have to wait a few more days). Going back to a more traditional look and I think you guys will really like the new look. Pretty cool too because they have fake raindrops on the numbers! Ya know...because it's always a good idea when recruiting Cali kids to make sure they always know it rains a lot here.

Also...Yankoff could be transferring out soon. I will update you when I found out more though...just wanted you guys to be the first to know.

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    HuskyJW said:

So I got an early look at the new Husky uniforms (sorry some of you slim wallets have to wait a few more days). Going back to a more traditional look and I think you guys will really like the new look. Pretty cool too because they have fake raindrops on the numbers! Ya know...because it's always a good idea when recruiting Cali kids to make sure they always know it rains a lot here.

Also...Yankoff could be transferring out soon. I will update you when I found out more though...just wanted you guys to be the first to know.

I heard the Chipster was lurking around the Husky Stadium bathroom stalls around spring time ... but don't quote me on that.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    HuskyJW said:

stop plagiarizing my shit fucko!
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

HuskyJW said:

stop plagiarizing my shit fucko!
    This is the problem with getting drunk and then logging on this site. I can't remember if I saw something on here or came up with it myself.