Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pathetic moron Joe Biden in another “you can’t make this shit up” moment

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
This would be hilarious if it weren’t so pathetically concerning

Biden: Russia Election Interference Wouldn’t Have Happened ‘on My Watch and Barack’s Watch’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/07/05/biden-russia-election-interference-wouldnt-have-happened-on-my-watch-and-baracks-watch/

Comments

• Options
    ‘Who wants to tell him?’ Joe Biden says this didn’t and never would’ve happened ‘on my watch or Barack’s watch’

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/07/05/who-wants-to-tell-him-joe-biden-says-this-didnt-and-never-wouldve-happened-on-my-watch-or-baracks-watch/
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    If Trump had tipped off Obama that his team was expecting to benefit from the Kremlin's stolen information, how would that affect Obama's ability to respond? Trump kept him in the dark about it, because he is a traitor.
  • Options

If Trump had tipped off Obama that his team was expecting to benefit from the Kremlin's stolen information, how would that affect Obama's ability to respond? Trump kept him in the dark about it, because he is a traitor.

You realize fucking off a post is fun but the same as agreed on without a defense. You know I'm right. Fuck off!
  • Options
    That bastard Trump will be joining his friends in fed lockup unless he flies to Moscow after his impeachment.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You realize fucking off a post is fun but the same as agreed on without a defense. You know I'm right. Fuck off!
    It's official. We need a 'Bat-shit crae' button
  • Options

That bastard Trump will be joining his friends in fed lockup unless he flies to Moscow after his impeachment.

Take two risperidone and call us in the morning.😂
  • Options
    Still no actual disagreement to my post about why Obama would have done a better job but did not get notified by Trump that he was expecting to benefit from the Kremlin's stolen information. Fucking it off just means you agree.
  • Options
    Maybe because it’s idiotic and based on supposition.

I might remind you since you seem to have a little ADD this post is about Biden’s extremely idiotic statement. Maybe you could address this first. Do you think he was correct?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    DJDuck said:

Maybe because it’s idiotic and based on supposition.

I might remind you since you seem to have a little ADD this post is about Biden’s extremely idiotic statement. Maybe you could address this first. Do you think he was correct?

Like I said, you are just covering for your traitor president. He meant "if we had been helped by the traitor Trump we would have taken actions."
  • Options
    You are obfuscating, avoiding AND not making any sense. It’s a simple question. Why the difficulty answering? Was what Biden said true or not? Is he full of crap or not. You are a wease AND an ignorant moron.😂😂
  • Options
    Biden Makes Disastrous Claim During Interview, Gets Mocked In Response

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden falsely claimed during a CNN interview on Friday that Russian election interference did not happen during the Obama-Biden administration which led to the 76-year-old being mocked online.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49199/biden-makes-disastrous-claim-during-interview-gets-ryan-saavedra
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,483
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Still no actual disagreement to my post about why Obama would have done a better job but did not get notified by Trump that he was expecting to benefit from the Kremlin's stolen information. Fucking it off just means you agree.

OMG this newest derangement is hilarious! AOG is desperately trying to twist his nonsense into some sort of conspiracy against Trump. Don't stop him DJ. This is too entertaining!

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

lol
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

Take two risperidone and call us in the morning.😂
    Hey dumbfuck - you pulling out the names of prescription meds is impressing nobody.

Now go clean the dirty bed pans, nurse fuckface.
  • Options

• Options
    DJDuck said:

You are obfuscating, avoiding AND not making any sense. It’s a simple question. Why the difficulty answering? Was what Biden said true or not? Is he full of crap or not. You are a wease AND an ignorant moron.😂😂

Fuck off
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I noticed that Trump is considering issuing an executive order to put the citizenship question on the ballot DESPITE THE SUPREME COURT RULING OTHERWISE. If that stands you need no more proof even given his outrageous behavior otherwise that his powers are not checked. This makes most of you pleased since you want a far right dictator. Most of you are so fucking dumb that you think of a president like a coach.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,442
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I noticed that Trump is considering issuing an executive order to put the citizenship question on the ballot DESPITE THE SUPREME COURT RULING OTHERWISE. If that stands you need no more proof even given his outrageous behavior otherwise that his powers are not checked. This makes most of you pleased since you want a far right dictator. Most of you are so fucking dumb that you think of a president like a coach.

You are so dumb you don't know the supreme court didn't rule on it.