Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Listen Up Motherfuckers

124»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'm all in for Tressell or les miles. Lsu beat the fightin Malzahns by a couple tds, but hard to see the fans there too broken up about a guy that hasnt gotten over on Saban. Pl_ss aside, the pac12 dreckfest is there fir the taking, and I could see Les as the guy to do it.

If you like eating grass, wasting timeouts, a constant barrage of fake field goals, toss dives, and pass plays from the 20 yards line with 6 seconds left in the game down by 2, then Les Miles is your man.
    You say all that as if it's a bad thing
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2013
    My Top 10. (Offer 1-4, $7 million and leak it to the press. Then raise ticket prices.)

* Nick Saban (Give him $8 million because he's 10 times better than Mora, and tell him to do it for the Dawg Father.) (He doesn't get a number)

1. Jim Harbaugh
    2. Mike Holmgren (he's tanned, rested, and ready)
    3. Pete Carroll
    4. Jon Gruden
    5. Gary Pinkel (offer him $6 million)
    6. Jim Tressel ($4 million)
    7. Mark Dantonio ($4 million)
    8. Mike Leach (Any doubt if he traded players and replayed the AC, he'd WIN BIG?) (Give him $4 million and his own radio show on KJR replacing Softy)
    9. Todd Graham ($4 million)
    10. Chris Peterson ($4 million)

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS, THIS IS WHAT IT WILL TAKE!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

My Top 10. (Offer 1-4, $7 million and leak it to the press. Then raise ticket prices.)

1. Jim Harbaugh
    3. Pete Carroll
    4. Jon Gruden
    8. Mike Leach (Any doubt if he traded players and replayed the AC, he'd WIN BIG?) (Give him $4 million and his own radio show on KJR replacing Softy)

GIT 'ER DONE!

I don't pay attention to many WSU games but if they are anything like the one they played against us, total air raid, you're a fucking idiot if you want to pay him $4 million. Might as well forget about getting decent running backs. The all out air raid won't get you to the rose bowl.
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

1. Jim Harbaugh
    3. Pete Carroll
    4. Jon Gruden

GIT 'ER DONE!

I don't pay attention to many WSU games but if they are anything like the one they played against us, total air raid, you're a fucking idiot if you want to pay him $4 million. Might as well forget about getting decent running backs. The all out air raid won't get you to the rose bowl.
    I don't pay attention to Sucks.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

1. Jim Harbaugh
    3. Pete Carroll
    4. Jon Gruden

GIT 'ER DONE!

I don't pay attention to Sucks.
    Yeah you do. You wouldn't have them in your screen name if you didn't, you jackass.
  • Options
    PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

* Nick Saban (Give him $8 million because he's 10 times better than Mora, and tell him to do it for the Dawg Father.) (He doesn't get a number)

1. Jim Harbaugh
    3. Pete Carroll
    4. Jon Gruden

I like it. It would be the first splash hire since Darrell Royal.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

1. Jim Harbaugh
    3. Pete Carroll
    4. Jon Gruden

Downvoted for Gary Pinkel over Tressel and offering Pinkel $6 million. The fuck?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PRedoubt said:

1. Jim Harbaugh
    3. Pete Carroll
    4. Jon Gruden

I like it. It would be the first splash hire since Darrell Royal.
    Rick Neuheisel says hello, though I do like how you just agreed with your own poast. Which handle will be chiming in next, TexasTony or Chipocrit?

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam