Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Here's the Trufe About Uniforms

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993
edited July 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
NOFC until SOFC.

And SOFC when the product on the field makes them FC. This isn't a chicken and egg question. I know the answer to this riddle. Get good, and uniforms don't help you get good. You have to catch lightning in a bottle ... get the right coach and a critical mass of talent and sprinkle in some serendipity and you have it.

Take this from a frustrated old Cewger Cane. Before the Canes started pushing ND, Penn State, Oklahoma and Nebraska around, nobody cared about their fucking uniforms. For a long tim, the sight of a collection of white helmets and orange and green U jumping up and down pre-game legit made people nervous. People have actually quoted this. The Uni made them seem mythical because they didn't lose very often and were money on the road.

Now, NOFC. Now, the fucking Virginia Cavaliers DFC.

Other than stripes on the pants, which is a legitimate point and issue, and I'll die on the hill with @StrongArmCobra on that one, uni's don't really fucking matter.

@StrongArmCobra

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019
    Harv did it again!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

NOFC until SOFC.

And SOFC when the product on the field makes them FC. This isn't a chicken and egg question. I know the answer to this riddle. Get good, and uniforms don't help you get good. You have to catch lightning in a bottle ... get the right coach and a critical mass of talent and sprinkle in some serendipity and you have it.

Take this from a frustrated old Cewger Cane. Before the Canes started pushing ND, Penn State, Oklahoma and Nebraska around, nobody cared about their fucking uniforms. For a long tim, the sight of a collection of white helmets and orange and green U jumping up and down pre-game legit made people nervous. People have actually quoted this. The Uni made them seem mythical because they didn't lose very often and were money on the road.

Now, NOFC. Now, the fucking Virginia Cavaliers DFC.

Other than stripes on the pants, which is a legitimate point and issue, and I'll die on the hill with @StrongArmCobra on that one, uni's don't really fucking matter.

@StrongArmCobra

Another fuck you from the guy who doesn't read my posts?

How does @Ewafag do it?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735

Yep, if you're winning the wrong way and the greatest program of 1983 to 2001, it doesn't matter.

Traditional unis with pant stripes. Beautiful.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

Yep, if you're winning the wrong way and the greatest program of 1983 to 2001, it doesn't matter.

Traditional unis with pant stripes. Beautiful.
    Pants stripes!!!

Fuck, you're right.