Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Preseason ranking has Washington #2

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Edward R Murrow says Go Cuogs
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    81% sure Rob and his site is trying to run background checks on the kids account(s). Lmfao what a fucking loser
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

Baphomet said:

Rob is a really good dude, and part of his job description as U of O's Baghdad Bob is having to interact with goobers and trolls.

Let's say a kid calls your job, whether you pump gas or stick your fingers in assholes or file divorce papers, you still have to interact with him. Is it a successful troll job at that point? Eh, maybe - until the kid's last message is a pathetic:

"My grammars not that bad though right like I could really make it"

Sometimes good people are victims of trolling humor. Doesn't make it less funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31tfSTtlRK0
    It would be funny if the kid ended it with something like 'hahaha fuck you I'm a kid and you wasted your time on me old man.' If your definition of a successful troll wasting time then it worked, but I prefer some humor in mine.

The funniest part of the whole thing is if this kid is really going to UW for journalism. A successful troll would do something like this -

Dude come on he’s 17. He’s just trolling idiots.

This is a dick move imo
    Not at all.

If you want to play the game, you have to take the hits.

#t-towntuff
    HuskyJW said:

You really have to be a complete fuck to try and shame an 18 year old kid. Fuck that guy.

It would be wrong to start attributing quotes to Rob Moseley...wrong I say.

I'm sure the kid's football allegiances have nothing to do with your twat-ass point of view.

The internet is a tuff place for tuff people. If you want to play the game, understand the rules.

#safespacesformemewriters

#NOFC

LOLz for journalism school. My alma mater is good at a lot of things, but that isn't one of them. The last tim the state u system really hit a crunch for cash (that is, before the last tim), I think they cut this department along with Communications and just let the Cewgers do it.

NOGAF about journalism or communications at UW. If you want to go into that, do it the old fashioned way and get an English degree and learn how to write well.

If you want to be a sports journalist, the lowest of the low on that totem, then major in whatever in the fuck you want and post here often.

Doesn't Oregon have a "real" J-school? Maybe that was part of the troll.
    You're talking to @creepycoug , the academic purist. I majored in fucking Finance before seeing the light and left the dark side to study Philosophy (with a capital "P").

I don't believe there is a "real" J school. Too pre-professional.
    Gladstone said:

Baphomet said:

Rob is a really good dude, and part of his job description as U of O's Baghdad Bob is having to interact with goobers and trolls.

Let's say a kid calls your job, whether you pump gas or stick your fingers in assholes or file divorce papers, you still have to interact with him. Is it a successful troll job at that point? Eh, maybe - until the kid's last message is a pathetic:

"My grammars not that bad though right like I could really make it"

Sometimes good people are victims of trolling humor. Doesn't make it less funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31tfSTtlRK0
    It would be funny if the kid ended it with something like 'hahaha fuck you I'm a kid and you wasted your time on me old man.' If your definition of a successful troll wasting time then it worked, but I prefer some humor in mine.

The funniest part of the whole thing is if this kid is really going to UW for journalism. A successful troll would do something like this -

Damn he can fuck the fuck right off. The account is an expert troll account and everyone on HH should be philosophically inclined with him. What a bitch to try and get his UW admission jeopardized.
    He should have poasted here for a while to warm up for public trolling.

Rule #1 of fight club: don't let people know who you really are. Literally everything I've ever told you fuckers is a lie.
    edited July 2019
    Gladstone said:

HuskyJW said:

You really have to be a complete fuck to try and shame an 18 year old kid. Fuck that guy.

I'm sure the kid's football allegiances have nothing to do with your twat-ass point of view.

The internet is a tuff place for tuff people. If you want to play the game, understand the rules.

#NOFC
    Fuck allegiances. Long live trolling and memes. If he was a Duck and had HQ fabrications that quoted Petersen lamenting the abolishment of slavery, 81% of us would find it hilarious.

I mean HH not UW ppl in general. We all know our fanbase is filled with sensitive, sniveling cunts like Mosely
    I know. JW is a doog of epic proportions so I have to pull on his little needle dick.

#icantrolltoo
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019

HuskyJW said:

#NOFC
    Not true at all. When you are 17 or 18 you are still learning...not really sure how the world works and your entire point of view in life will change as you grow older. So Rob Moseley takes it upon himself to teach this kid a lesson....even calls him names?

GFY
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

#NOFC
    Not true at all

GFY
    #righbackatcha
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974

Let's say a kid calls your job, whether you pump gas or stick your fingers in assholes or file divorce papers, you still have to interact with him. Is it a successful troll job at that point?

Are you saying Roy D. Mercer wasn't a successful troll?
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    Rob sounds like a sandy little cunt
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

#NOFC
    Not true at all. When you are 17 or 18 you are still learning...not really sure how the world works and your entire point of view in life will change as you grow older. So Rob Moseley takes it upon himself to teach this kid a lesson....even calls him names?

GFY
    Well, it turned out the Duck was pulling your dick. So IDFMAM